Makeyourself Railcall Aka DÁ_nté On Pokerstars.

aloha everyone, 30min. later. makeyourself is whorring it on PS now under the handle dÁ_nTé .(plz cut and paste SN unless u have a UK keyboard.)t# 72648467sitting 4 of 9$4.1k for first.glgl tid, u whore

aloha everyone, 30min. later. makeyourself is whorring it on PS now under the handle dÁ_nTé .(plz cut and paste SN unless u have a UK keyboard.)t# 7264467sitting 4 of 9$4.1k for first.glgl tid, u whore
what can i say... its my day :club:
Why do people in the UK need those accent thingies ?
True story, I was shipping Makeyourself money once, and he sends me his sn and I was like ok wtf with those accent things so I just typed it in and it was someone totally different than him. Luckily I knew he lived in the UK and didn't ship the money. He was like, yeah, you should just cut and paste my name in there heh :)Mark
<----From the UKNever seen a keyboard with those accent thingies.
well gg thanks for all teh support etc. ran qq into kk 4 handed, and 77 aipf into 1010 (both hitting a set).. and final hand was A6 otb into KK. a good cash for 1300$ :club: many thank again, its been a good day for donkaments.Samand edit. on uk keyboards if you hold down alt + ctry + a or e or i you get á í é :D