Please No.....

I'm watching this now. have been for about 30 minutes. they haven't let Ron Paul say one thing. damn you abc conspiracy people!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...I figured it out.....BG....... only hates Ron Paul because he knows Dr. Paul wouldn't waste any money on balloons/decorations.Time to hijack the thread.List the TOP 5 Candidates (in order) that would benefit BG's company the most.1. Obama His youthful tenacity will have to be backed by a lot of snazz on stage. Lots of confetti and balloons will be needed when he celebrates his "underdog" victory through the primaries and throws and absolute bitchin' party if he takes the presidency2. 3.4.5.I can't commit to the latter... I need to go to bed, but I leave the job with the rest of you.

Hmmm...I figured it out.....BG....... only hates Ron Paul because he knows Dr. Paul wouldn't waste any money on balloons/decorations.Time to hijack the thread.List the TOP 5 Candidates (in order) that would benefit BG's company the most.1. Obama His youthful tenacity will have to be backed by a lot of snazz on stage. Lots of confetti and balloons will be needed when he celebrates his "underdog" victory through the primaries and throws and absolute bitchin' party if he takes the presidency2. Guliani - for his next 5 divorce party's 3. Romney - Those crazy mormons and their dances, there will be balloons and punch everywhere (someone may even spike the punch with caffeine)4. Ron Paul and all those crazy kids will throw a party like none ever seen, and they will run out of drugs by midnight so they will need the baloons to huff the helium5. WHoever beats hilary, she will need something to cheer her up when she loses, and who doesn't love baloonsI can't commit to the latter... I need to go to bed, but I leave the job with the rest of you.

Sure, ha ha, make fun of balloon guy's livelyhood Did I mention I am rich?But it is a scientific fact that whichever candidate does the most balloons at their convention wins.Been true since time began.Reagan always did more than the dems, Bush #1, the first time he not only did more, he set a world record with 250,000 balloons. Plus 1,000 5' balloons which are super duper cool in drops.Dole v Clinton Dole did 50,000 ( I did red ) Clinton did 125,000, Perot did 1,000Algore and Bush, did the exact same number of balloons, you remember that fiasco.Kerry and Bush did the same number AGAIN, but Kerry hired some regular balloon company from Boston to do the single most important thing at that convention, and they FAILED, and so did Kerry's chances of winning.So you may see it as making me richer, but I see it as smart politics.I will be willing to bet that I will be doing the balloons at the Republican's this year, although I may just be a sub. But I will be on the catwalks on Thursday after ???makes HIS acceptance speech.The question is will I be at Obama's speech as well????

Sure, ha ha, make fun of balloon guy's livelyhood Did I mention I am rich?But it is a scientific fact that whichever candidate does the most balloons at their convention wins.Been true since time began.Reagan always did more than the dems, Bush #1, the first time he not only did more, he set a world record with 250,000 balloons. Plus 1,000 5' balloons which are super duper cool in drops.Dole v Clinton Dole did 50,000 ( I did red ) Clinton did 125,000, Perot did 1,000Algore and Bush, did the exact same number of balloons, you remember that fiasco.Kerry and Bush did the same number AGAIN, but Kerry hired some regular balloon company from Boston to do the single most important thing at that convention, and they FAILED, and so did Kerry's chances of winning.So you may see it as making me richer, but I see it as smart politics.I will be willing to bet that I will be doing the balloons at the Republican's this year, although I may just be a sub. But I will be on the catwalks on Thursday after ???makes HIS acceptance speech.The question is will I be at Obama's speech as well????
POTY(so far...)
I heard the Democrats are just using recycled confettei this year because of concerns over the enviromental impact of all those balloons.