Been a while since I played 1/2 live, but I went last night and here's a tricky spot.Hero's image is LAG. Shown one big bluff on a 4 flush board. Otherwise, when hands hero has reached showdown, he's won maybe 4/5.Villain is a TAG player. Most competent player at the table, picks spots well and reads players well. Capable of bluffing, but never shows.1/2 NL 7-handedhero ($400)villain ($420)PreflopHero is Button with :D :ksVillain is UTGSB, BB PostUTG raises to $7folds to MPMP1 calls $7Folds to heroHero raises to $25SB, BB foldUTG calls $25MP1 foldsFlop ($60):club::D :9sVillain bets $35Hero raises to $90Villain calls $90Turn ($240):D :D :) :4dVillain bets $200Hero...?

I have no idea.Push?As i'm clueless and trying to use pokerstove more, have some random numbers-Board: Ah Kh 9sDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 58.858% 51.40% 07.46% 6615 960.00 { AsKs }Hand 1: 41.142% 33.68% 07.46% 4335 960.00 { KK+, 99, AhKh, AhQh, AhJh, KhQh, AQo+ }

AK9 with a flush draw is NOT a dry board. Not even close.This is not a tricky spot. You have top 2 pair, which is pretty much the nuts on this board. If he's got 99, too bad for you because all of your chips are going into the middle.

I have no idea.Push?As i'm clueless and trying to use pokerstove more, have some random numbers-Board: Ah Kh 9sDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 58.858% 51.40% 07.46% 6615 960.00 { AsKs }Hand 1: 41.142% 33.68% 07.46% 4335 960.00 { KK+, 99, AhKh, AhQh, AhJh, KhQh, AQo+ }
By the way, this range is so wrong, he can't have any of these: AhKh, AhQh, AhJh, KhQh
AK9 with a flush draw is NOT a dry board. Not even close.This is not a tricky spot. You have top 2 pair, which is pretty much the nuts on this board. If he's got 99, too bad for you because all of your chips are going into the middle.
Absolutely.
By the way, this range is so wrong, he can't have any of these: AhKh, AhQh, AhJh, KhQh
Bleh
AK9 with a flush draw is NOT a dry board. Not even close.
Against a TAG UTG raiser who then called a reraise this is a very dry flop in terms of draws. He almost never has a fd or straight draw here. In absolute terms it isnt a dry board but against his range of hands it is. If we are ahead he at most probably has 2 outs.
Against a TAG UTG raiser who then called a reraise this is a very dry flop in terms of draws. He almost never has a fd or straight draw here. In absolute terms it isnt a dry board but against his range of hands it is. If we are ahead he at most probably has 2 outs.
In terms of his range, you're correct. I'm just trying to beat into people's heads that this isn't a dry board.Also, there's not much to discuss here other than the speed with which we Hellmuth our chips into the pot.

I simply posted this hand because what can we put villain on that I beat? I didn't think he'd play AJ/AQ this way, so I had his range on A9, AK, KK, AA, or 99, or a complete bluff.

I simply posted this hand because what can we put villain on that I beat? I didn't think he'd play AJ/AQ this way, so I had his range on A9, AK, KK, AA, or 99, or a complete bluff.
If you're gonna give him A9, you might as well give him A4 too.1 combo of AA1 combo of KK3 combos of 99--------------------------4 combos of AK--------------------------6 combos of A96 combos of A4Any bluffs/semibluffs/overplayed AQ/AJ type handsEasy shove. Seriously. If you're folding here, or even considering it, well, it's really bad.
I would literally have to be dead not to shove this hand on the turn. Like, someone shot me execution style at the table and yet for some reason the other players are still waiting for me to act.Hope the idiot roles over A9, AQ, 9hXh, JhTh, whatever. I don't even care if you think all you can put him on is a set of 9's, you're losing all of your money just based on the fact that he might occasionally bluff here.