• 6 months
    • 7 months
    • 8 months
    • 9 months
    • 10 months
    • 11 months
    • 12 months
    • No way will he make it

Just get Dario to show you the optimal strategy for the $5600 HU NLH turbo sngs and you will be there before Spring.
Wow, that's only 200 sngs to get there. I'm sure DN would constantly get action and only have to play a few a day to get there in plenty of time.
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update?
great bump[x] imo[x] first time I have used the boxes[ ] will never do again.
38,069 as of today. That's on a good pace for a 12 month plan to get there. Actually it's ahead of pace.
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: wsop2008, DanielNegreanui feel special
38,069 as of today. That's on a good pace for a 12 month plan to get there. Actually it's ahead of pace.
Didn't you say in the Cardplayers "Cribs" video that the room was a comp for being SuperNova Elite ?My personal goal is to beat you to SuperNova (40,746) !
Didn't you say in the Cardplayers "Cribs" video that the room was a comp for being SuperNova Elite ?My personal goal is to beat you to SuperNova (40,746) !
PM me your password and Ill be glad to help you out when your live schedule is too busy.
I'm guessing that being a PS pro was good enough to get anything he wanted from them.

This doesn't have anything to do with that Rockstar Supernova thing does it? :club: It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I think Daniel is the type of person that has the drive to reach goals he sets for himself and I believe he'll make it in 12.GL DN

I'm guessing that being a PS pro was good enough to get anything he wanted from them.
I get that, but I don't understand why he said it was because he was a SNE. At the time I saw the video, it struck me as odd because I remembered this thread, so I knew that he didn't have automatic SNE status.
I get that, but I don't understand why he said it was because he was a SNE. At the time I saw the video, it struck me as odd because I remembered this thread, so I knew that he didn't have automatic SNE status.
I think he said this is what SNE's get, not that he was one.
  • 7 months later...
I picked no way but not because he can't make it - simply because he doesn't have the time. That's a lot of online poker n he has to play a lot of live events, too...
Prove me wrong DN, prove me wrong!

LOL. I was reading the beginning of this thread and was like, lol there is no way Daniel is going to put the time in online to make supernova, thinking he's just hooked for a bit but will then figure out he's got better things to do with his time. Then I realized it was a year ago lol. I'm guessing he didn't make it?Mark

LOL. I was reading the beginning of this thread and was like, lol there is no way Daniel is going to put the time in online to make supernova, thinking he's just hooked for a bit but will then figure out he's got better things to do with his time. Then I realized it was a year ago lol. I'm guessing he didn't make it?Mark
did the exact same thing..even voted never lol
He still has 3 weeks
TRUE!!!If there was a huge prob bet on the line he could crush this for sure. but just for s#its and gigs he has wayyyy too many other things that are much more profitable
If there was a huge prob bet on the line he could crush this for sure. but just for s#its and gigs he has wayyyy too many other things that are much more profitable
The problem with a prob bet is that they are probably too problematic to iron out all the potential problems.
Not looking good guys, but I'm putting in the most hours of any month in December so far. No shot though with just 51,498 collected.
Hey man, I bought your book yesterday.I like it.but hwere are the pictures man? Not enough pictures.