New Years Resolutions

OK..this could be funLet's hear some New Years Resolutions - let your FCP minds loosemine:hit the pick 6 at Santa Anita.win the FCP tourney of champions so I can get an hour with DN and tell him the secret of golf.oh and spend more time on foreplay with the wife.

Pokerwise - Get BR to 5 figures.- Win a $3+R tournament.- Be playing $2/$4 + with confidence.- Get deep in a Sunday MillionIRL-Get a first in my 2nd year exams at university.-Un-**** a ****ed relationship -Get a haircutThe Bankroll and the $2/$4 + ones are probably slightly hopeful, but recently I've become a winning player at tournies and cash (10c/25c) so hopefully things will keep on moving up next year.Obviously if I win a $3+R tourney, that will contribute most of the 5 figure bankroll.

- Either Become a Serious Cash Game Grinder or Serious Tournament Player- Get to less than 8% body fat (15.4% now)- Play the Sunday Million at least once- Begin doing StandupWeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OK..this could be funLet's hear some New Years Resolutions - let your FCP minds loosemine:hit the pick 6 at Santa Anita.win the FCP tourney of champions so I can get an hour with DN and tell him the secret of golf.oh and spend more time on foreplay with the wife.
Seriously? Because my resolution was to also spend more time on foreplay with your wife. :club:
Pokerwise - Get BR to 5 figures.- Win a $3+R tournament.- Be playing $2/$4 + with confidence.- Get deep in a Sunday MillionIRL-Get a first in my 2nd year exams at university.-Un-**** a ****ed relationship -Get a haircutThe Bankroll and the $2/$4 + ones are probably slightly hopeful, but recently I've become a winning player at tournies and cash (10c/25c) so hopefully things will keep on moving up next year.Obviously if I win a $3+R tourney, that will contribute most of the 5 figure bankroll.
I would strongly reccomend against setting this as a goal. If you are an average player, you will final table this tournament once in about 350 tries (if it is 3000 players on average). So unless you play one a day it is not very likely. And that one time you do make it to the final table, if you are average, you just have a 1 in 9 shot of winning. Not trying to dampen your New Years dreams, but it is just that, a long shot, and shouldn't be a goal. I would never set a "goal" for winning the Sunday Million, for example. Too high of variance. If I do it, great, but I can't be dissapointed if you don't win that one specific tournament.And the haircut one, LOL, now that's funny.
So far this has not been what I thought it was going to be
Has he still not called you? If so thats pretty bogus IMO
If that is so it needs to be removed as the prize for the TOC winner. Under promise and over deliver, not the opposite.