Benazir Bhutto Assasinated

He doesn't post his own thoughts, and when he does it's worse than me arguing a worldwide flood did indeed happen.
ok, i have to reply.i do post my own thoughts. what do u think u r having such a hostile time with?i also post info to stimulate legit debate, not an insult-fest.u should take a step back and see just how defensive u and others get anytime someone says something neg. about the US.u acknowledge that the US does indeed side with despots on occasion, yet dismiss it with a figure of speech. u then ask how the US is responsible:
Choices are made everyday to support/not support that which you wouldn't even have coffee with, but that's realistic world politics. That being said, this makes the US responsible how again?
there is a concept in law that places equal blame on an accomplice. that is what i meant.the guy is a thug:Pervez Musharraf...is the current President of Pakistan, and former Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army. He came to power in 1999 by effecting a military coup d'état and has suspended the constitution of Pakistan twice; since then, he has been actively supported (through military and monetary aid) by western countries including the United States and the United Kingdom. He took power on October 12, 1999, ousting Nawaz Sharif, the elected Prime Minister, dismissed the national and provincial legislative assemblies, assumed the title of Chief Executive and became Pakistan's de facto head of government, thereby becoming the fourth Army chief of Pakistan to have assumed executive control. Later in 2001, Musharraf appointed himself to the office of President of Pakistan.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervez_Musharrafmore on this guy and his US ties:The man who was denounced as a tin pot dictator by many in the West when he ousted then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif....Washington quickly reversed its position on Gen Musharraf as soon as it became clear that his support was crucial.President Bush promised more than $1bn in aid as a reward for the support of Pakistan one of the only countries in the world formally to recognise the Taleban.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1742997.stmwant CIA info (to head off the wikipedia-bashers)?following an October 1999 military coup, General Pervez MUSHARRAF suspended Pakistan's constitution and assumed the additional title of Chief Executive...MUSHARRAF named himself president, replacing Mohammad Rafiq TARAR..https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...os/pk.html#Govt
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is right.It is time we put a stop to this madness. A brutal dictator is killing people who disagree with him in his own country.We need to invadeI propose we extend the Bush administration another 4 years to give us time to make up some silly reason like world security to take over this country and install on them democracy.Or we can just whack him and let the chips fall where they may.Hope whomever gets power doesn't notice that they have big bombs that do bad things and decide to use it on India. Cause India has big bombs too.Maybe they'll only use them on Israel. No, no good cause they got big bombs too.Hey how about Chad? they don't have hardly any army to speak of and can't project power worth a bean.So how exactly do we kill the bad guy, and make sure that only the anti-Chad wing of the Islamic party gains control?Where is that number for the CIA, they'll probably handle it.Maybe Ron Paul can help, is he still in the Ross Perot transformation lab?

ok, i have to reply.i do post my own thoughts. what do u think u r having such a hostile time with?i also post info to stimulate legit debate, not an insult-fest.u should take a step back and see just how defensive u and others get anytime someone says something neg. about the US.u acknowledge that the US does indeed side with despots on occasion, yet dismiss it with a figure of speech. u then ask how the US is responsible:there is a concept in law that places equal blame on an accomplice. that is what i meant.the guy is a thug:Pervez Musharraf...is the current President of Pakistan, and former Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army. He came to power in 1999 by effecting a military coup d'état and has suspended the constitution of Pakistan twice; since then, he has been actively supported (through military and monetary aid) by western countries including the United States and the United Kingdom. He took power on October 12, 1999, ousting Nawaz Sharif, the elected Prime Minister, dismissed the national and provincial legislative assemblies, assumed the title of Chief Executive and became Pakistan's de facto head of government, thereby becoming the fourth Army chief of Pakistan to have assumed executive control. Later in 2001, Musharraf appointed himself to the office of President of Pakistan.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervez_Musharrafmore on this guy and his US ties:The man who was denounced as a tin pot dictator by many in the West when he ousted then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif....Washington quickly reversed its position on Gen Musharraf as soon as it became clear that his support was crucial.President Bush promised more than $1bn in aid as a reward for the support of Pakistan one of the only countries in the world formally to recognise the Taleban.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1742997.stmwant CIA info (to head off the wikipedia-bashers)?following an October 1999 military coup, General Pervez MUSHARRAF suspended Pakistan's constitution and assumed the additional title of Chief Executive...MUSHARRAF named himself president, replacing Mohammad Rafiq TARAR..https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...os/pk.html#Govt
Actually, the truth is I have little use for people who don't spell words out, like you and are. It makes u look like u r a child, c? Lol at Balloon guys post, because it is so true. If the U.S did react you would just find fault with that as well. Also, I really don't have a problem with criticizing the U.S., it's when the reason is stupid that I say something. Like now.
Actually, the truth is I have little use for people who don't spell words out, like you and are. It makes u look like u r a child, c?
ugghhh, I LOOK LIKE A CHILD????u r officially dismissed.