January 26 Tournament

We actually play that game as a H/L game but it's called flop'em. What you really have to watch out for is the full houses with no pair on the board.
LOL. i played with my roommate a week ago, was dealt a full house, and slowrolled the shit out of him when he had a 4-cd str8 in his hand.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. i played with my roommate a week ago, was dealt a full house, and slowrolled the shit out of him when he had a 4-cd str8 in his hand.
Oh wait, you were actually serious about the 5 card Omaha game? loooooool There will definitely be fun times ahead!!!Let the Vodka flow!!
Oh wait, you were actually serious about the 5 card Omaha game? loooooool There will definitely be fun times ahead!!!Let the Vodka flow!!
Play it as a high low like we do and the pot will be monsterous I tell you!

By the way, if anyone is interested, I'm looking to sell my iPod for $125. It's the 30GB one with video. I just bought the iTouch which is why I'm selling the iPod. It is still in very good condition, I bought it like 4-5 months ago. So if anyone is interested PM me if you're serious, this way I can hold off on selling it to someone else.

Forecast is for high of 34 on Saturday for ya DNA.
sweet, weather doesnt really bother me other then during my flight times which arrives around 5:30 pm on Friday and leaves 11 am sunday
Hahaha, no, I figured we would add them to the prize pool.1st gets Hat2nd gets Copags3rd gets Spinner
man, i got another little box of swag this weekend.Now we have:
  • One Fullcontactpoker Hat
  • One Fullcontactpoker T-Shirt (2x)
  • TWO decks of Fullcontactpoker Copag playing cards
  • THREE Fullcontactpoker gold spinner card protectors

How can I pass it up now? Add a copy of Stacked and I'm there.
If I can borrow my brother-in-laws van I can bring my poker table. But remember that I could be a little late. Thinking 3:30. Let me know if I need to start checking about the van.
He still living in it down by the Cal Sag?
i have a couple options for dress up: i have a nice ben sherman striped green shirt or i can do a grey diesel shirt. pants are obv going to be tight, sexy jeans. votes?
assless chaps ftw obv
Count me in now.Just kidding
Still waiting on these PMs :club:
Me too... And I'm out of town the next couple of days, so I won't have much computer access. I'll be back by Sat. though, so I'm still 100% confirmed.Ben
sweet, weather doesnt really bother me other then during my flight times which arrives around 5:30 pm on Friday and leaves 11 am sunday
Forecast is pretty good all weekend. High in the 20's Fri, 30's Sat-Sun, and there shouldn't be any snow delaying flights.You lucked out. Last Friday night the low was below 0 with a wind chill of about -25.
Sorry guys, count me out this time. Gonna be getting drunk and trying to bamg some college chicks
FYP
Chicago in January will make you eat those words quite often. Think Tom Coughlin's face at the NFC championship post game press conference.

can my roommate come too, maybe? he's not sure if he's free or not, but he wants to know if it's possible.he doesn't dress as well as me overall, but he does do diesel, so he should bring up the quality of clothing at least slightly.

can my roommate come too, maybe? he's not sure if he's free or not, but he wants to know if it's possible.he doesn't dress as well as me overall, but he does do diesel, so he should bring up the quality of clothing at least slightly.
Pfffft, with me, Chris, Jeff, Kurt and Mike wearing his apron, I highly doubt it. Thought we forgot about you wearing that apron huh Mike?
Pfffft, with me, Chris, Jeff, Kurt and Mike wearing his apron, I highly doubt it. Thought we forgot about you wearing that apron huh Mike?
It's the UPS uniform. I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back.
I forgot about Mike wearing the apron....Whats this about?

Tables should be coveredChairs - need 30 chairs, please post what you can bringDrinks - Bring your own, limited supply here. I'll try to grab a couple cases of bottled water but if you want pop, beer, hard stuff, anything else, bring it on your own please. Got limited stuff left over from New Years but not a lot. I'll get cups and paper plates.Food - Limited snacks here, feel free to bring and will order pizza laterCards - Need several decks of playing cardsChips - Need chips, will post final blind structure tomorrow for exact count but will need chipsWhat the hell else do you need for a tournament? This is the first one I've done. For those waiting on PM's they are coming, I will send them either tomorrow morning if I get up in time, or tomorrow night when I'm good and sober. Ummmm any other questions? Looking forward to seeing y'all and I got a couple more, um.........."friendly" players who committed today so hopefully we get near 30, we'll see how it goes.

Tables should be coveredChairs - need 30 chairs, please post what you can bringDrinks - Bring your own, limited supply here. I'll try to grab a couple cases of bottled water but if you want pop, beer, hard stuff, anything else, bring it on your own please. Got limited stuff left over from New Years but not a lot. I'll get cups and paper plates.Food - Limited snacks here, feel free to bring and will order pizza laterCards - Need several decks of playing cardsChips - Need chips, will post final blind structure tomorrow for exact count but will need chipsWhat the hell else do you need for a tournament? This is the first one I've done. For those waiting on PM's they are coming, I will send them either tomorrow morning if I get up in time, or tomorrow night when I'm good and sober. Ummmm any other questions? Looking forward to seeing y'all and I got a couple more, um.........."friendly" players who committed today so hopefully we get near 30, we'll see how it goes.
You gotta a TV where will be playing?.....Wii anyone?Also what about a laptop or computer to use one of them tourney programs? I can bring mine if you want.Ill donat a bunch of decks of cards so cross that off the list, also I have chips.

I can bring a couple decks of Copags to play with. I can bring a chipset (500 piece generic) if you dont get it covered, but I would rather not bring those on the plane since I just plan on taking one carry on bag for my trip, but certainly can if they are needed. I have tournament director software on my laptop (which I am bringing) if you dont have that.

I have a pretty good set of like 750 chips (that we used for the games after the FCP Chicago golf outing this summer). I can bring them, and like 4-6 folding chairs. PM me.Ben