January 26 Tournament

just dont dress like a trash can while teasing we know the results if u do
i would never! i'll be wearing diesel most likely, perhaps ben sherman. haven't finalized an outfit yet.unfortunately, no cubans from me this time :club:
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I booked in Schaumburg since Henry (bleacherbum) will be my chaueffuer (spelling?) for the weekend and he lives about 5 miles from there. I get in around 5:30 on Friday. We plan on hitting up some bars all night Friday, do the tourny Saturday, hit more bars Saturday night unless the tourny goes too late. Fly out Sunday around 11 am.
So where we going drinking on Friday?Brigette said she'll go since I'll probably need a driver.If we HAVE to go out in that area, I do suggest Idols, good specials and lots of shit to do. OBV cheaper is better, lol. Anyone else have thoughts?And who's coming with us?
Ram Brewery?
but i do need a ride or fairly specific directions on how to get wherever via cta.
Jamie, I'm 80% that I'll be attending. If I go, I can give you a ride.
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAeven in bars?
All of Illinois went smoke free on Jan. 1st although Schaumburg has been that way for about a year now. People like me that quit 3 months ago are loving it. :club:
All of Illinois went smoke free on Jan. 1st although Schaumburg has been that way for about a year now. People like me that quit 3 months ago are loving it. :club:
Meh, I'm like a chimney when I'm drinking.
Well there is no way I can leave Chicago without trying a "Buttface Amber Ale", thats for sure.
There decent, I had one a few weeks ago. A little caramel flavor in the beginning, but a little too heavy for me
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAeven in bars?
You will not be smoking unless you go outside ANYWHERE in Illinois anymore. I don't really care about the house, I'll have to clear that one with the GF though...probably just better to do it outside.Got a couple more outside FCP confirmed today, so we're up to at least 20 confirmed now and I haven't really networked through about 3 sources that I have. I guess I should stop being lazy :club:
You will not be smoking unless you go outside ANYWHERE in Illinois anymore. I don't really care about the house, I'll have to clear that one with the GF though...probably just better to do it outside.Got a couple more outside FCP confirmed today, so we're up to at least 20 confirmed now and I haven't really networked through about 3 sources that I have. I guess I should stop being lazy :club:
I would never smoke in someones house anyways. I dont smoke in mine. Even if its -10 degrees I go out on the porch
Well supposedly they're trying to come up with a way so that bars can allow smoking, obviously the bars would have to pay more for a special license/permit.
Well supposedly they're trying to come up with a way so that bars can allow smoking, obviously the bars would have to pay more for a special license/permit.
in nashville restaurants do not allow smoking and bars have the option of allowing smoking, but they have to make the establishment 21+ only if they do.
in nashville restaurants only play country but bars have the option of allowing country and western, but if u want to smoke you have to go out by where the horses are tied up.
fyp :club:
If not, I'm sure i'll be driving.
I've upgraded to prob. about 95% yes. So barring anything unforeseen, count me in.

What's the head count at? I played Saturday and tried to get a couple people to come with but they are booked with other crap. In other words I'll be bringing all my friends.

supposed to be 0 degrees that weekend if you can trust any accuracy at all to long range forecasts.over/under on my flight being delayed or cancelled