who is the ugliest poker player?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1748996864427327a40754c.jpgdo you play poker? sorry couldnt resist
I don't know what you're implying, do you mean I look too young? I am 24, but actually I get that all the time...and yes I do play poker, started to play 4 years ago (home games only), and have been playing in AC for about a year.
I don't know what you're implying, do you mean I look too young? I am 24, but actually I get that all the time...and yes I do play poker, started to play 4 years ago (home games only), and have been playing in AC for about a year.
hahaha and shes smart too
hahaha and shes smart too
I found waldo! I found waldo! YES!!!

gee you guys are really friendly in welcoming new members...excuse me for having a blonde momment, it just didn't cross my mind that he was making an insult because I get asked questions like "do you play poker" all the time by people because they think I am either too young, or that because I am a girl I must just go to the cardroom to watch my boyfriend

How friendly is it that you come to this forum and the 3 post is about how ugly someone is? It doesn't appear to me that you care about making friends at all. Maybe you just want pretty friends.I think the blonde moment was when you made your first post in the 'Dan looks nice in this sweater' post, when the second post in there is edited due to the fact that superficial remarks aren't welcome here, yet you start a new thread with that as the main topic.

How friendly is it that you come to this forum and the 3 post is about how ugly someone is? It doesn't appear to me that you care about making friends at all. Maybe you just want pretty friends.I think the blonde moment was when you made your first post in the 'Dan looks nice in this sweater' post, when the second post in there is edited due to the fact that superficial remarks aren't welcome here, yet you start a new thread with that as the main topic.
ZING
ok, I did not know that superficial remarks are not welcome here, please tell me how to remove or move this thread. I am sorry if I offended anyone here and I will be very very careful of what post next time.
don't listen to 'em, kitten... you're a hottie... :wink:
OUCH ! 10 points Prty! I think you're at "keggars that never get shut down by police" status!And, since poker is an activity that is largely populated by "media-called-unattractive" players, we should probably judge them on skill rather. It's like judging the Leafs-well heck, they are all scarred from their fights- I'd still dislike Cory Cross or Robert Reichel even if they looked like Brad Pitt cause they SUCK. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys know I'm back in college when I am posting at 430 AM. And yes, the keggar I went to, in fact got shut down. Oh life.

you guys keep saying that this thread isn't welcome, but yet you keep posting replies to it, I think you just enjoy quoting over and over again and saying original things like "LOL" and "Right On". Please speak up if you want the thread removed.

you guys keep saying that this thread isn't welcome, but yet you keep posting replies to it, I think you just enjoy quoting over and over again and saying original things like "LOL" and "Right On". Please speak up if you want the thread removed.
Lol! Right on! :roll:

I'd rather let everyone see how superficial you are for at least 24 hours. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm just sick that way