Best Way To Build A Bankroll?

keep doing what u r doing. it seems to work for u. build it up higher then step up to the next level.

With $50 - play .01/.02 6 max cash. Play super tight and bet the nuts. Do this until you hit 200, and then play 10NL. Grind 10NL until you hit $750. Cash that out and put it all on red.

• 2 weeks later...

Bunch of good stuff here...best I saw was... stay in SNG's and Rings that you can afford...build up those FPP's and use them to get in on the Sunday money.Didn't Jesus write about this in a book..or on-line...or somewhere. He turned like $100 into $10,000

5$ PLO and .10/.25 7Stud are both soft, other wise 4 table full handed 2$ SNGs until 100, 5$ SNGs until 200, 10$ SNGs until 400 etc. and then cash out for a max bonus/rake back on another site and use PLO to clear the bonuses there.I did that to reach 2K for 100NL on UB/AB in a month.

$1.75 18 man SNG which has been mentioned.Play 3 at a time = $5.25You only need to finish 3rd in one of them to make a small profit.3rd pays $5.40.Also the 10FPP $500 freeroll is useful.And as also mentioned the 70fpp Sunday Hundred Grand Qualifier.

I STRONGLY agree with the 1.75/18's and the 3.25/45's... hey maybe all you donkeys are playing in them lately so that's why i haven't been doing so well!I need to check my ROI but it's usually pretty good in them... i'll also play the 6.50/18's too when i feel like playing outside the BR... I don't reccomend the 6.50/45's because first is only $84... first for the 18's is $42 i believe... so you have to beat 27 more people and only get double the money...

do you want to learn how to play poker ? and be a winning player ?my advice to you would be to grind the .05-.10 cent nl 6 max on fulltilt until that 50$ is like 1k ( then along the way buy your self poker tracker)as you start to get a feel for the game move up limits to the .10-.25 cent nl 6 max ~ then start asking questions about your poker tracker stats on this forum.work on the basics of the game and the money will start to follow !also steve7stud (who i am not the biggest fan of) wrote a really great write-up on building a bankroll by playing SNG's, take the time and find it and read it.gl and p.m. if you have any questions!

do you want to learn how to play poker ? and be a winning player ?my advice to you would be to grind the .05-.10 cent nl 6 max on fulltilt until that 50$ is like 1k ( then along the way buy your self poker tracker)as you start to get a feel for the game move up limits to the .10-.25 cent nl 6 max ~ then start asking questions about your poker tracker stats on this forum.work on the basics of the game and the money will start to follow !also steve7stud (who i am not the biggest fan of) wrote a really great write-up on building a bankroll by playing SNG's, take the time and find it and read it.gl and p.m. if you have any questions!
that's really solid.when i see topics like these, it reminds me of my busto days. Don't pick up iggylike habbits and go for super runs. If you want to approach this game seriously, then take it seriously from the start. Don't jump up, don't tilt, don't blow off your money by putting it on red or doing something stupid like that and don't look at the game in terms of $. Look at it in terms of bbs or buy ins. Play within your roll and learn good poker. It's much more satisfying that way. And in time, as your skill and bankroll grow, you'll be at 5/10nl beating the games for a comfortable amount.
citizen erased, what's up with your blog? update it goddamnit :club:
I know I'm due a progress check.I wrote a long article on Building A Bankroll that I need to review as it's only a rough draft at the moment, but then I'll post it. I have deadlines and exams next week, so haven't had time to do my blog or fully monitor this thread. I'll fill everything in next weekend. Thanks for all the advice guys. It's really appreciated.
that's really solid.when i see topics like these, it reminds me of my busto days. Don't pick up iggylike habbits and go for super runs. If you want to approach this game seriously, then take it seriously from the start. Don't jump up, don't tilt, don't blow off your money by putting it on red or doing something stupid like that and don't look at the game in terms of $. Look at it in terms of bbs or buy ins. Play within your roll and learn good poker. It's much more satisfying that way. And in time, as your skill and bankroll grow, you'll be at 5/10nl beating the games for a comfortable amount.
Thanks bro ~