trying to sat into the 750k so im playing a 26 token for a 75 and this guys been all in about 20 times all sng and finally picks up a hand when i get something to play with THEN he time banks and writes a stupid little comment just as he calls with like 3 seconds left Full Tilt Poker Game #4447547133: Tier Two $24+$2 Sit & Go (33714657), Table 1 - 200/400 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:12:03 ET - 2007/12/09Seat 2: Jokersgrin (2,906)Seat 7: freddy 124 (5,368)Seat 8: mase_gotsem (2,434)Seat 9: Turbo Cowboy (2,792)Turbo Cowboy posts the small blind of 200Jokersgrin posts the big blind of 400The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mase_gotsem [8c 8s]freddy 124 foldsmase_gotsem raises to 2,434, and is all inTurbo Cowboy foldsJokersgrin has 15 seconds left to actJokersgrin: peding a suck out your goneJokersgrin calls 2,034mase_gotsem shows [8c 8s]Jokersgrin shows [Ac Ad]*** FLOP *** [9c 4h Ks]*** TURN *** [9c 4h Ks] [7c]*** RIVER *** [9c 4h Ks 7c] [Js]mase_gotsem shows a pair of EightsJokersgrin shows a pair of AcesJokersgrin wins the pot (5,068) with a pair of Acesmase_gotsem stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5,068 | Rake 0Board: [9c 4h Ks 7c Js]Seat 2: Jokersgrin (big blind) showed [Ac Ad] and won (5,068) with a pair of AcesSeat 7: freddy 124 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: mase_gotsem (button) showed [8c 8s] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 9: Turbo Cowboy (small blind) folded before the Flopshit like this is so annoying online ppl got no ethics do this live and get your head stomped !not to mention dude on my right sucked out hand b4 instead of bubbling with a 2 outer on river

he could be multi-tabling??
he was 2 tabling and had 3 seconds to act left and his other sng was just starting 9 handed not really an escuse to sit and type a comment out then call am i right ?let me veeeeeeeeeent just agree :club:

man ran 67 into AK sb vs bb i was shrt flop AAx lmao not a good start in sngs today was really feelin good for the 750k im up 210 in ring shlda just direct bought bbut im trying this bankroll managment thing any one wanna take half my action let me know im not the best not the worst and will probly not cash but hey jamie gold won the wsop why cant i win a sunday major ffs :club:

"Pending a suck out you're gone"LooooooLIf my chat wasn't banned I'd use that one all the time.
I'd be afraid of this for exactly the reason someone said earlier in the thread - I'd hate to be like the guy in RDog's signature.**The funniest signature in FCP history by the way.