LOLI obviously expected some negative responses, probably deservingly so.No, I'm highly doubtful the fact that I was high had anything to do with it.The fact that I hadn't slept in over 24h and thought I could keep driving was really stupid, really didn't think I was as tired....And it was 100% alright for the cops to hold us for over 2 hours with pretty much no probably cause.I'm sure it was also alright to **** with me like that the 2nd time, pull me over for no tag light when I don't think that was the reason, and search me within the next 5 minutes. For those curious about the second time, I didn't have much, just pretty much a nug that I was trying to bring back n show my friend, crumbled it up and threw some in the air vent and spread the shit out did whatever I could. My car may have smelled a littleWe did not go back for it at the time... =)Thanks to the people that are glad I'm OK.Most of ya'll need to stop being so quick to judge, just take it for what its worth.oh yea, **** off jkalib
-nice to see you back stein.. i was the 20-something playing short handed 10-25 w/ you..i played the 5-10, and the 10-25 games pretty much the entire week... which guy were you?? you obv. weren't the older gentleman wearing the cowboy hat(he sucked really bad)..you obv. aren't the local guy, amit(sp?), he played pretty well..you weren't the younger guy who's hot girlfriend was playing the big games the entire week, are you??...i remember about 3 or 4 others that came through that game while i sat..can't place you though..remember what you were wearing during the short-handed session by any chance?
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am from an undisclosed island, and it is July I am on break from my sophomore year of college me and my friend Wade aka Weed (he is going to be a commercial airline pilot . So anyway at the end of the night we use to take a random car (his dad was a mechanic and there were always projects laying around) and we would drive the car around blazing at the end of every night, now when I say we would drive around the island for the most part we would just let the car idle around the island, usually roll 2-3 joints and blaze them down drive around giggling for an hour and go to bed.Anyway one night we are really really high, and we are driving around smoking a HUGE J and we are moving about 5 mph and all of the sudden there is a bang and we hit a big bump, wellll as it turns out we drove part of the car off a seawall while neither of us was paying attention to the road. It was basically the front left corner was hanging over the edge. But the wheel was not touching the ground and the frame was resting on the seawall. After much swearing and me being an idiot thinking I could lift a car we walk the 8 miles or so to my friends house and get a truck and pull it off the wall and all is well. It was great going to work the next morning with approx 15 minutes of sleep.Moral of the story: When high drive slow, and then nothing SUPER horrible will happen.PS: I miss college :)Hope you can read this... I am kinda high :club: Great report Stien glad the man didn't get you!

I just want to add one of my old anecdotes of driving:So we did this quite a bit as my buddy had his GF who lived in redding so we would leave SD around 9 at night as to avoid the whole LA Traffic scene, which BTW if they could put a huge bridge over LA that would be awesome, but anyway we would switch off the drving time as to get the max amount of sleep and to get to Redding by 7am the next morning. Well one time i put myself into a half daze where I would stare out at the next trucker light and be almost asleep and then when the taillights got brighter (ie I was about 15 feet away) it would wake me out of the half sleep half daze and I would pass the truck and do it all over again. (no I wasn't high during this time)I am pretty sure this was the most unsafe driving ever, but it worked and I never fell completely asleep. When my buddy woke up I told him what i was doing and he said that is the dumbest thing he ever heard of and to pull over so he could drive. so yeah, I never did that again.Also we were always high as a kite on those drives and believe it or not I think it is way safer to drive high than to drive tired.Ramble Ramble I wish Pot was legal.

hah yea I was that skinny brown kid (although not indian lol) I was wearing a black hoodie most likely. If you are who I'm thinking of we pretty much played no hands together except one where the board was ace high and I check called you flop and turn, then I led out and you folded. Jesus no neck that sounds like a lot of fun and thanks for the advice loland thats some crazy shit pokerbum rofl

hah yea I was that skinny brown kid (although not indian lol) I was wearing a black hoodie most likely. If you are who I'm thinking of we pretty much played no hands together except one where the board was ace high and I check called you flop and turn, then I led out and you folded. Jesus no neck that sounds like a lot of fun and thanks for the advice loland thats some crazy shit pokerbum rofl
lol..yea i think i remember you...i was the only younger white kid at the table when we were playing short handed..i'm really not rolled for that sized game(playing w/ a 50/50 buy-in stake), but i had to play a few mini-sessions, b/c there were a few players i know were not good enough to be playing in that game..won a couple buy-ins in a few short hours playing those few days, so it didn't turn out bad at all...lol-so, what did you have on that hand you mentioned earlier?