Hopefully we'll be able to dig up this thread in a year and see how we've done...My goals:1) Break the recent sideways pattern in my earnings chart (hopefully this will happen early in 2008)2) Move up at least one buy-in level for SnGs3) Play my 2nd ever large field MTT (and hopefully a few more, though this is tough to do with a full time job and young kids)4) Play a WSOP NLHE satellite tourney5) Build my confidence and become a winning player at my Friday night 1/2 NLHE home gameGood luck me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- replace masturbation w/ sex with humans- marry grindermj for his money- get the beautiful seductress that is my avatar pregnant and hope her skills somehow are transferred during the process in a rising tide of love juices
FYP
  • 1 year later...
Since my last post was kinda vague, here's a new one.WSOP:1500 7 Stud - Ship the Bracelet5k Stud 8 - Ship the Bracelet1500 Stud 8 - Ship the Bracelet1500 Razz - Ship the Bracelet
Such a shame this didn't work out.
Go to the Masters on Saturday and SundayGo on at least one 2 weeks trip to Ireland, Scotland and EnglandGo back to Maui.Get another dogI know 3 of those are going to happen, one may be hard to convince the wife on.
did you balloonguy? I am very jealous if you did. :)I did lose weight which was one of my resolutions last year. 55 lbs and counting. :club:
Continue to play/read/improve on a daily basis
I completed this one which might have been the most important goal I set.