man, a lot of you are quite slow...i said it pretty clearly...1CAD=.9538USD which means that (according to that example) 300USD=314CAD...I cashed out almost 11k, and I'm getting close to 11.5kit was the other way around before, the canadian was stronger than the american...now, it's the opposite...can i make it clearer?jeez...and yes i am jewish btw, but is that an attempt at a cheap joke? I made over 2500 today because of that exchange rate...thought some players who also have lots of money invested into USD might appreciate the heads up....

man, a lot of you are quite slow...I cashed out almost 11k, and I'm getting close to 11.5kI made over 2500 today because of that exchange rate...thought some players who also have lots of money invested into USD might appreciate the heads up....
although that is a much better exchange than what its actual value is, you're silly to make a big deal over it.also, I'm confused, where did the extra 2k come from? u state you made 500 on your 11k. did u cash out 40k from other sites at the same exhange?and further more, how did you cash out? because most online services like moneybookers have fees. fee's that cost you when it comes time to put cash back into stars. so are you really profiting that much?

Cashing out now is only a smart move compared to cashing out 3 weeks or 6 weeks ago. But since most people believe the Cdn$ will drop further in the long term, you're better off waiting until then to cash out.

Canadians have horns.Canadians eat their babies. Canadians insist on putting -u-'s in places they don't belong.Canadians make love to their mothers.Canadians like to wear a maple leaf flag on their persons while traveling abroad making them gay. Yeah, I said it.
Just for the record, some of my favoUrite people are Canadian.
whatsup? Bunny read your anti-Canadian racism?This man has been known to CAVORT and FROLIC with Canadians.true story.
i like this side of you more than the arrogant american side
Yea, it's fun to rile up our brothers from the north. You can replace the Canadian insults with whatever group of people and it really shows how silly the whole bigotry/racism thing is. Honestly, when I hear someone start to disparage an entire group of people,(black, brown, yellow, short, whatever), I try to cut them off and start to RANT about Canadians. Usually people can see how I'm poking fun at racism in general. The people who can't see I'm making fun of them are the ones that started the racist conversation in the first place.
whatsup? Bunny read your anti-Canadian racism?This man has been known to CAVORT and FROLIC with Canadians.true story.
Yep, bunny is one of those favorite canadians I was talking about. For the record, that dude in Missauunnuausssssaauuasuoooiiiiii is pretty cool too. p.s. Canadians have no sense of humoUr.
No your math is brutal!!! The Canadian dollar is stronger than the USD so therefore $1 CDN will get you 1.05 US and vice versa $1.05 US will get you $1 CDN. Wake up and get out the abacus.So buddy had it right. Why would you want to cash out? Zero value in cashing out. The USD is bound to bounce back eventually.So to summarize..... <$300 USD will get you >$300 CDN
No, idiot. CAD is now lower than USD. I hope you feel like a spastic ape for being so ignorant
Yea, it's fun to rile up our brothers from the north. You can replace the Canadian insults with whatever group of people and it really shows how silly the whole bigotry/racism thing is. Honestly, when I hear someone start to disparage an entire group of people,(black, brown, yellow, short, whatever), I try to cut them off and start to RANT about Canadians. Usually people can see how I'm poking fun at racism in general. The people who can't see I'm making fun of them are the ones that started the racist conversation in the first place.
QFTI hate racist too

In my country there is problem,And that problem is transport.It take very very long,Because America is big. Chorus 1Throw transport down the well (repeat line)So my country can be free (repeat line)We must make travel easy (repeat line)Then we’ll have a big party (repeat line) Verse 2In my country there is problemAnd that problem is the canuckThey take everybody moneyAnd they never give it back Chorus 2Throw the canuck down the well (repeat line)So my country can be free (repeat line)You must grab him by his horns (repeat line)Then we have a big party (repeat line) Verse 3If you see the canuck comingYou must be carefull of his teethYou must grab him by his moneyAnd I tell you what to do (Repeat Chorus 2 twice)

Big country, few people, very polite, good fishing...
My favorite Canadian joke of ALL time.Q: How do you get Canadians out of a swimming pool.A: You tell them it is closed.I mean, this politeness stuff is so sick here. We walk into a light pole and say sorry to it............
Yea all true but we control 95% of the worlds maple syrup supply. Your countrys economy will collapse within a week if it wasnt for are syrup. You guys just think you run the world but when you got to use corn syrup on your pancakes youll bow down to your true master.
I never thought of that, Best post ever, no SW

can someone with money on PS do me a favour and cash out 50 (you don't actually have to)...ask for it in CAD, then it'll tell you the exchange rate...u can then click cancel and it wont cash anything out....could u tell me what the exchange rate is right now? thanks

My favorite Canadian joke of ALL time.Q: How do you get Canadians out of a swimming pool.A: You tell them it is closed.I mean, this politeness stuff is so sick here. We walk into a light pole and say sorry to it............
nh
can someone with money on PS do me a favour and cash out 50 (you don't actually have to)...ask for it in CAD, then it'll tell you the exchange rate...u can then click cancel and it wont cash anything out....could u tell me what the exchange rate is right now? thanks
1 Canadian dollar = 0.993 Feel free to visit this site if you have more currency exchange rate questions: http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

thanks...bleh, it's going down in value again...i guess i made a good decision cashing out but i was hoping that i didn't.