Official Buffalo Sabres Thread

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know why giving someone the benefit of the doubt would be so hard.   Like, at any point in life. Maybe I'm a push over, but I'm more than happy to give most people the benefit of the doubt in

Ted Nolan's dream job? Coaching the Sabres without a GM.

Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 1m Mikhail Grigorenko has informed the #Sabres that he will be reporting to the Quebec Remparts.

It's so boring without hockey, I would even watch a Leaf's game to satisfy my hockey needs.
not funny ray..the Leafs as you know are the most prolific,exciting and mouth watering team of all time.(as serge tosses a softball to all the forum hounds)
not funny ray..the Leafs as you know are the most prolific,exciting and mouth watering team of all time.(as serge tosses a softball to all the forum hounds)
I'll bite... my mouth waters every time the Bruins are about to play the Leafs! (I need the help sometimes, thanks Serge :club:
  • 1 month later...

Crazy to think just a few short years ago he was placed on waivers and now he is a 5+ million dollar/year player.I'm glad they got this done. He really took off at the end of last year and has been pretty consistent since he has been here.Does he get to keep the "C" since he ended last year with it?

Crazy to think just a few short years ago he was placed on waivers and now he is a 5+ million dollar/year player.I'm glad they got this done. He really took off at the end of last year and has been pretty consistent since he has been here.Does he get to keep the "C" since he ended last year with it?
I haven't seen the $$ amount yet? So it's 5 mil a season. That sound like a little much to me. It nice to see the Sabres signing guys to these bigger contracts. The team usually lets these guys go to FA and then loses them.
Does he get to keep the "C" since he ended last year with it?
I know the C was rotated on a month by month basis last year. I hope they get away from that system and name a captain for the whole year this year.

Eh, that's 2 days before my bday, but I think my mother and sister will be in town... might have to sit this one out. :(I'm already workin on getting to NY for a Rangers/Pens game, I can't afford all these road trips, LOL.

I've gone to a couple of Pens @ Sabres games in the past but I think I'm sadly going to have to sit this one out. I'm 5 hours south of Pittsburgh now which basically doubles the driving. Plus it's a day after thanksgiving so that makes it rough. The 2nd Pens @ Sabres game is December 22nd which it just before my Christmas vacation starts so I don't think that's gonna work either. A trip to Buffalo looks to be something that will have to wait till next year.

• 3 weeks later...
First round is on me if you guys make it down. Tim, are you coming up for this one?
Ah, now I see where you posted this...just saw it now.Still looking into it...but I might be going to the Bahamas for free instead.
Ah, now I see where you posted this...just saw it now.Still looking into it...but I might be going to the Bahamas for free instead.
Bahamas vs Buffalo in November = No ContestIf you make it up let me know and we'll grab some food & drinks before the game, maybe we can hit up Seneca afterwards or something. My wife is more of a degen than I am when it comes to poker, so there will be no issue getting her on board.
Bahamas vs Buffalo in November = No ContestIf you make it up let me know and we'll grab some food & drinks before the game, maybe we can hit up Seneca afterwards or something. My wife is more of a degen than I am when it comes to poker, so there will be no issue getting her on board.
I might just make another random Fri or Sat game during the year, if I end up not making this one because of the Bahamas. I'll def hit up Seneca when I'm up there. And a bar or 12.
  • 3 weeks later...