Official Buffalo Sabres Thread

Consensus was that Sekera/Weber played the best out of any of the defensemen though, so I don't buy the "banged up hockey team" theory at all. It's just no heart. They've given up for the year.
Having Alfinogenov as one of your better players and supposedly leading your team is not the best way to go. He is a classic example of a 1 way player who has no idea where his own end is and if he happens to be there he doesn't know where to be. IF anything doesn't go his way he has a tendency to sulk. Not the type of player I want as a leader.
  • Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know why giving someone the benefit of the doubt would be so hard.   Like, at any point in life. Maybe I'm a push over, but I'm more than happy to give most people the benefit of the doubt in

Ted Nolan's dream job? Coaching the Sabres without a GM.

Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 1m Mikhail Grigorenko has informed the #Sabres that he will be reporting to the Quebec Remparts.

Big win 6-0 in the 3rd. Bring on the lowly leafs. Serge we still on for $25 heads up TO vs Buf as well for tomorrow night?

Big win 6-0 in the 3rd. Bring on the lowly leafs. Serge we still on for $25 heads up TO vs Buf as well for tomorrow night?
just the $25 bet for playoffs..not for the game..dont want to jinx it..BUt we will kick your ass back to Tonawanda
just the $25 bet for playoffs..not for the game..dont want to jinx it..BUt we will kick your ass back to Tonawanda
No problem whatever you'd like

i am fired up about tonight..We will start with the Philly vs Boston game this afternoon...I think hoping for a Philly win is the best option, as we keep Boston close..Especially since we play them as well...PLEASE NO OT

i am fired up about tonight..We will start with the Philly vs Boston game this afternoon...I think hoping for a Philly win is the best option, as we keep Boston close..Especially since we play them as well...PLEASE NO OT
I would want Philly to lose, they are closer and we only need to catch one. No OT is right though
no OT, but i want Boston to crush Philly, leaving Florida only 3 points out of 8th.

I think either way is ok...If Boston wins, it solidifies the 7th place a little more and puts it out of reach...With a Philly win, both 7th and 8th places are in reach....With 3 teams chasing its better to have two teams to catch than one I think....

I think either way is ok...If Boston wins, it solidifies the 7th place a little more and puts it out of reach...With a Philly win, both 7th and 8th places are in reach....With 3 teams chasing its better to have two teams to catch than one I think....
just no 3 point game and I'll be happy, ty for the raping you gave Carolina last night Buffalo.

2 big wins on the weekend.Now 1 point out of 8th place with the pounding the Pens gave Philly yesterday afternoon. It's going to be a great finish with Flo and Wash just 1 point out of 9th.Just a stat I noticed today the Sabres are 3rd in the League with 227 Goals for.That is only behind MTL (230) and Detroit (229)Not bad for a team which lost Drury and Briere to Free Agency.Go Sabres

2 big wins on the weekend.Now 1 point out of 8th place with the pounding the Pens gave Philly yesterday afternoon. It's going to be a great finish with Flo and Wash just 1 point out of 9th.Go Sabres
The Flyers are done..I am impressed , it looked the Sabres were out of it, and all of a sudden two big wins..I am not convinced yet on the defense as they are missing a huge part of the defense they started the season with...Goodl luck

Another night and no help for the Sabres. Rangers and Philly both win but the Philly game was expected as Atlanta has been just awful lately.Big game tonight at home against TB another must win. They all seem to be at this point.

LETS GO VINNY and the rest of the boys...I just heard today that the Sabres are gouging Leafs fans..Its unacceptable..The best seat in the house 200 Level Club seat for season ticker holders are $74...For GOLD games meaning the Leafs they are $203This is just stupid..Even the Canadiens dont get that much ..There game is SILVER and only $115SCREW YOU BUFFALOSCREW YOU

It is still good advice. If Cory Hart taught us anything, it is Never Surrender.
I thought he taught us to wear our sunglasses at night.

It was a great night for a Bruins fan earlier...the Rangers were losing, the Sabres were getting crushed. Then I go check the scores and damn if they both didn't win. At least the Capitals are down 4-0 but I'm not ruling them out of tonight's game yet.

That was REALLY BAD...The Caps losing and our games against the Sabres, we STILL have a shot at this...I know I know..small but its there

Big win again last night. 6 goals in the last 15 minutes to erase a 3 goal third period deficit. There is no need to fall that far behind a team like Tampa but we'll take it. Just looked at the stats and Sekera and Weber were both +5 on the night.The sabres may not be the best team in the east but they are definitely one of the best teams to watch.Bring on the Leafs.