Official Orlando Magic Thread

If this happens, I'm not coming back to the thread.
wait, do you mean the magic winning or the penis showing?don't worry, the penis showing won't be included in this thread.so how bout those magic? sure they had a little help with that idiotic shot that pierce took.
Seriously.That's what happens when ego gets in the way.
Celtics weren't winning overtime with KG/Posey fouled out, Ray having another shocker and on the road, oh and with terrible reffing (on both sides).Having said that, Dwight needs to learn to get out of the paint.How's Nelson been lately? Last year he very inconsistent but he looked good yesterday
  • 2 weeks later...

that was a great game. 30 and 23 for Dwight Howard holy moly.They made it interesting. If they played defense on the Suns in the first 3 quarters they might have taken the lead in the third. They look like the real deal.

that was a great game. 30 and 23 for Dwight Howard holy moly.They made it interesting. If they played defense on the Suns in the first 3 quarters they might have taken the lead in the third. They look like the real deal.
Howard is becoming very dominant right now. I will go out on a limb right now, and say that if he can keep up the pace and the Magic get to the playoffs, he'll have a strong shot at MVP.
Howard is becoming very dominant right now. I will go out on a limb right now, and say that if he can keep up the pace and the Magic get to the playoffs, he'll have a strong shot at MVP.
Dwight Howard is scary. He's so good already, but you can tell he's still just scratching the surface. I wouldn't trade him for a guy in the league, Lebron included.Kobe still did that [avatar] to him though.
In 3 years Lebron and Howard are going to be completely unstoppable.Not that they're very stoppable now, but 3 years definitely.
For guys like Howard and Lebron who are amazing athletes, it really comes down to desire. How badly do they want to win? That's what made Jordan better than anyone in the game. It didn't matter how well the team did their previous game, he wanted to improve all the time.

I love Dwight Howard. I used to go out to the Summer League games and his rookie year, everyone there couldn't stop talking about him. Apparently, his attitude and work ethic won over all the coaches for not just the Magic. It's obviously paying off now.How's Nelson doing? I haven't caught much NBA yet, but I've really been pulling for him to turn into a top NBA PG.

Dwight Howard is scary. He's so good already, but you can tell he's still just scratching the surface. I wouldn't trade him for a guy in the league, Lebron included.Kobe still did that [avatar] to him though.
I agree. I think If I was starting an expansion team and I could have any player in the league as my franchise, it would be D Howard.