No.... I like children's comedies.. Plus the 11 year olds are rampant in the mov....You probably should ignore that last part..
You havent been taking those pills Dr. Feinberg gave you, have you? Goddamit man, do you want to go back to prison? DO YOU?
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlackWhiteCookie.jpgLook to cookie people, look to the cookie.
I can assure you, Commissioner, that our minds will not be twisted, not by Lokai, nor by you. It is obvious to the most simpleminded that Lokai is of an inferior breed.The obvious visual evidence, Commissioner, is that he is of the same breed as yourself.Are you blind, Commander Spock? Well, look at me.Look at me!You're black on one side and white on the other.I am black on the right side.I fail to see the significant difference.Lokai is white on the right side. All of his people are white on the right side.
The bottom line is, if you're willing to praise our founding fathers as "good" then should also be willing to judge other of their actions as "Bad" you don't seem to have the moral realtivist position of "who am I to judge" when heaping praise on them as the finest political minds of all time, but when it comes time to critize them for slavery " Oh no, we can't judge.. historic forces, different time" Either you can judge them or you can't. If you can say what they did was good, you can say what they did was bad. The fact that you chose to praise one, and gloss over the other is what makes you a slavery apologist.
what was that? No more smug cracks about opinion verses fact? Not much to say about logic, is there.
Well then by all means go ahead and fuck it up! But this time, im not blowing any more judges to get you out.
That was you who did that? no wonder all the judges came out with their flies down.. I was wondering why you kept cleaning your lips
He didn't say that. Do not forget that it was the whites that allowed blacks to be free, they did not earn it all by themselves. Whites easily could have kept oppressing them, and kept them as slaves for years longer than they did.
Haitian Revolution. Those damn blacks earning their freedom, then not being recognized as a country, then having a trade embargo put on them by the rest of the white world. So stupid they were, not like they kicked out the French with sticks, spears, and poisoning food, against an army with real weapons.
Most realized it was wrong and stopped doing it in time.
So you think people actually didn't realize slavery was wrong at some point? You aren't arguing that right? You think somewhere on the time scale something happened and they started feeling guilty? They always felt guilty, they always knew it was wrong, they were just making too much damn money to let it stop them. You just shrug this off in your writing, it's kind of a big deal.
I as a white man do not feel I owe anything to any other race. I never kept slaves, nor endorsed the practice of keeping slaves.
It's easy to think you don't owe anything to anyone when you are on the top of the racial scale. I believe that people should have equal opportunity. If that means affirmative action to level the playing field so be it.
Scram inspired me to post this because of his Dog the Bounty Hunter thread.. don't get me wrong, I hate the guy and what he has done in the past, but anyways...Some of you have probably already seen this.. but i'm a pissed off white pride mood todayProud To Be WhiteSomeone finally said it.How many are actually paying attention to this?There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.And then there are just Americans.You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,""Whitey," "Caveman" . and that's OK.But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towel head,Sand-nigger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ...you call me a racist.You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?You have the United Negro College Fund. You haveMartin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month.You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. Youhave Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP.You have BET.If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) .we'd be racists.If we had a White Pride Day .. you would call us racists.If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives .we'd be racists.We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a BlackChamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plainChamber of Commerce.Wonder who pays for that?If we had a college fund that only gave white studentsscholarships... you know we'd be racists.There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges inthe US , yet if there were "White colleges" ...THAT would be a racist college.In the Million Man March, you believed that you weremarching for your race and rights. If we marched for ourrace and rights,you would call us racists.You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,and you're not afraid to announce it. But when weannounce our white pride ...you call us racists.You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when awhite police officer shoots a black gang member or beatsup a black drug-dealer running from the law and posinga threat to society . you call him a racist.I am proud.But, you call me a racist.Why is it that only whites can be racists?
I think you asked me to find something racist you posted. I haven't looked, but I did just open up the first page. Creating a thread about racism, claiming you are in a white pride mood today, and then endorsing these lyrics seem pretty racist to me.
I understand why, slaves, plantations, and so on.. I get that fact... But that doesn't seem to hold any relevance nowadays..... every black person that i've befriended or met has not once told me that calling them ni.gger makes them pissed because we called them that when we owned slaves.. Ever listen to a rap song? every other word is the N word..
Maybe it's not racism and it's ignorance. I don't really know, but ignorance leads to irrational hate and racism, so whatever they are about the same to me.The N word is used and in rap songs all the time because blacks tried to take the power of the word away. It's a Rastafarian concept. "Oh you're bad" means you're good. You take the white meaning of a word and you flip it around, because you won't be controlled by white society. So this is most commonly seen with the N word, they took the word and embraced it into their community to try and take its significance away. This only half worked because most black people are not a fan of white people dropping N bombs, so it still has the negative power. In the black community though, it is a rallying word for friend/brother.Every black friend I've had and met does tell me they don't like the N word being used. They have told me because it carries negative vibes, is used by racists, and is hateful.
There's nothing wrong in liking the fact that you are white, or black.. but it's a double-standard.. Think about it, if there was a white history month, there would be a public outcry that racism is back and rampant in the U.S.... Anyways.. I appreciate and respect the comments, I'm glad it got a discussion going..
How much time did you study in your History classes on South America and Africa? How many black leaders do you know? If you can't realize that everything you learn in history is centered on Western Europe and white men then I think you're in denial. Every single class in every single month is white history month. What could we possibly teach in white history month?"Uh...today is the start of white history month, we'll start up the class where we left off yesterday..."I know this stuff about the curriculum because 1. I took an interest in history 2. I went through the classes. 3. I got a degree in history and 4. I teach history.But it's pretty common sense.
It's easy to think you don't owe anything to anyone when you are on the top of the racial scale. I believe that people should have equal opportunity. If that means affirmative action to level the playing field so be it.
Affirmative action is not the answer. If you believe in equal opportunity, you should be the first person to understand this. Hiring a less qualified black person over a more qualified white person takes away equal consideration from the white person. This=unequal opportunity.
Don't give me that sh.it that every other month is white history month.. Sit through one history class that is talking about the 1800's, it's the whites who are to blame for everything.. And yes, I understand that black history was ousted from history books before segregation, that was to one extreme.. but nowadays it's another extreme..
This isn't true and it's not an opinion piece.
Affirmative action is not the answer. If you believe in equal opportunity, you should be the first person to understand this. Hiring a less qualified black person over a more qualified white person takes away equal consideration from the white person. This=unequal opportunity.
Wrong. That's the obvious counter argument. Equal opportunity is to give the person from an unequal background a fair shake in society. With no opportunity in a low income inner-city 1 parent household how do you expect someone to be held to the same standards. They should have an equal opportunity to succeed in the real world. Affirmative action is one effort that tries to bring equal opportunity.
Maybe it's not racism and it's ignorance. I don't really know, but ignorance leads to irrational hate and racism, so whatever they are about the same to me.The N word is used and in rap songs all the time because blacks tried to take the power of the word away. It's a Rastafarian concept. "Oh you're bad" means you're good. You take the white meaning of a word and you flip it around, because you won't be controlled by white society. So this is most commonly seen with the N word, they took the word and embraced it into their community to try and take its significance away. This only half worked because most black people are not a fan of white people dropping N bombs, so it still has the negative power. In the black community though, it is a rallying word for friend/brother.Every black friend I've had and met does tell me they don't like the N word being used. They have told me because it carries negative vibes, is used by racists, and is hateful.
I never said they didn't like it being used, but they don't get pissed because it symbolizes the slave days..I think you asked me to find something racist you posted. I haven't looked, but I did just open up the first page. Creating a thread about racism, claiming you are in a white pride mood today, and then endorsing these lyrics seem pretty racist to me.Definition of Racism: belief in racial superiority: the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior, OR animosity toward other races: prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races Nowhere do I express hatred towards other races or do I call my race superior to others.. If a black man came in here and posted that he was proud to be black, would you call him a racist as well? (Even though pride is the wrong word, If you read all of the posts I mentioned somewhere of how felt pride was the wrong word").

Okay, done going through your posts Donk. Wasn't trying to pick on you, but you asked me to go through the thread and find racist things you said. I realize some of this was brought up by LLY and others, and I also just started finding things that aren't true or I didn't agree with and tailed off from just racist remarks. I don't think you said anything ridiculously racist. I do think that people that would want to post that email and those lyrics are racists though.

Wrong. That's the obvious counter argument. Equal opportunity is to give the person from an unequal background a fair shake in society. With no opportunity in a low income inner-city 1 parent household how do you expect someone to be held to the same standards. They should have an equal opportunity to succeed in the real world. Affirmative action is one effort that tries to bring equal opportunity.
I'm not gonna argue the racism point with you or with anyone on the other side. I'm not entering that particular debate.However, that bolded part is just ridiculous. It's at best a stereotype and at worst it's using emotionality to proclaim everything that is less than optimal in black society is a result of slavery. That simply isn't true. Single parent families are not exclusive to the oppressed. The deterioration of the family unit is a cultural issue. Broken families are not a result of the color of your skin.*Edit - Also, you're all arguing different points. Donk is coming from the semantics of the words while the rest of you are arguing the concept of racial superiority.
Affirmative action adds to descrimination, it does not help to relieve it. Discriminating against whites is the same as descriminating against minorities. Even many minorities will tell you that people should be judged based on their own merit and not their skin color.
Broken families are not a result of the color of your skin.
No, but skin color is a damn good predictor of prospective existence of single parent homes.The illegitimacy rate in the Negro community is outright comedy.http://www.isteve.com/2003_Black_Illegitim...te_Declines.htmBlack Illegitimacy Rate Declines
The good news from the federal government's preliminary birthrate data for 2002 is that the black illegitimacy rate has not only stopped getting worse, but it is now in a gradual decline. Last year, 68.0 percent of the black women who had babies were unmarried, down from 68.4 percent in 2001. The peak was 70.4 percent in 1994.
zolol... Slavery and oppression, right?"Socioeconomics"?"Lack of opportunity?"
If a black man came in here and posted that he was proud to be black, would you call him a racist as well? (Even though pride is the wrong word, If you read all of the posts I mentioned somewhere of how felt pride was the wrong word").
No, I'd probably just ignore it for the reasons that LLY pointed out earlier. There's definitely a difference though. When society is already catered to your race, run by your race, and determined by your race, it's a little rude to talk about how you're so proud that you are you and how people need to understand what a horrible double standard your race has.When a different race of the same society comes out and says I'm proud to be me. It means, depsite all of this BS I have to deal with, I don't wish to be your race, I embrace myself and will overcome the societal and socio-economic disadvantages I likely have.
No, but skin color is a damn good predictor of prospective existence of single parent homes.The illegitimacy rate in the Negro community is outright comedy.
Again, cultural. Take away the skin color. Put a bunch of Asians into the same circumstances with children being raised in the same conditions, without the values and traditions you associate with Asian culture and broken families still occur. If anything it's more a poverty issue than race issue.There is some argument to be made, however, that the poverty issue is a result of slavery.Not sure what you do with that one, but like I said I'm not getting in the race debate.
However, that bolded part is just ridiculous. It's at best a stereotype and at worst it's using emotionality to proclaim everything that is less than optimal in black society is a result of slavery. That simply isn't true. Single parent families are not exclusive to the oppressed. The deterioration of the family unit is a cultural issue. Broken families are not a result of the color of your skin..
The bolded part is accurate. Black families have a far higher rate of 1 parent households. When did I say that had anything to do with slavery? It likely has a ton to do with socio-economic status. Which likely has a ton do with being enslaved for a few hundred years.
I'm not gonna argue the racism point with you or with anyone on the other side. I'm not entering that particular debate.However, that bolded part is just ridiculous. It's at best a stereotype and at worst it's using emotionality to proclaim everything that is less than optimal in black society is a result of slavery. That simply isn't true. Single parent families are not exclusive to the oppressed. The deterioration of the family unit is a cultural issue. Broken families are not a result of the color of your skin.*Edit - Also, you're all arguing different points. Donk is coming from the semantics of the words while the rest of you are arguing the concept of racial superiority.
Requoted because you guys all responded so quickly I'm not sure you saw the edit.
Affirmative action adds to descrimination, it does not help to relieve it. Discriminating against whites is the same as descriminating against minorities. Even many minorities will tell you that people should be judged based on their own merit and not their skin color.
Many will say that. Some people such as you think affirmative action is a hand out. Others believe that it is giving opportunity to others. How can you not see that coming from an inner city school with less qualified teachers and a poorer household can negatively affect your school performance? It's racist to take this into account when hiring or accepting someone into a college? It's ignorant not to.
How much time did you study in your History classes on South America and Africa? How many black leaders do you know? If you can't realize that everything you learn in history is centered on Western Europe and white men then I think you're in denial. Every single class in every single month is white history month. What could we possibly teach in white history month?"Uh...today is the start of white history month, we'll start up the class where we left off yesterday..."I know this stuff about the curriculum because 1. I took an interest in history 2. I went through the classes. 3. I got a degree in history and 4. I teach history.But it's pretty common sense.
That's a good point.. I do understand what you're getting at, but history books tell the history of whites in this society, But in any history book it seems that all other races are praised for they did/do, and whites are the evil race of society.. Is it justified? Perhaps, i'll be the first to admit that we are a very destructive race, but we aren't the only race who came to the western world.. The spanish were just as big as slave owners as the white man..And you bring up South Africa, and this is going in a different direction, but you want to talk about a race being surpressed then lets talk about South Africa... The past 10 years the whites down there are practically slaves to the black leaders.. And I could prove that for you if you want me too.