I Got Centre Ice

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's listed on mine, but that means nothing.During their game two nights ago, the announcers mentioned it wasn't even being televised, so I do not expect it to be shown.
LA/SJ not televised? wow, that sucks, I love watching the west coast games.I dont think I have ever heard of an SJ game not being televised.
The Penguins Devils game is black on my screen...Not blacked out...JUST BLACK
Did you throw something at the screen when the Pens scored their third goal against your starting goalies?

That's weird because I've got the Pens game.I think it mostly depends on your provider, and this is Shaw's first year running Centre Ice, and I feel like it's probably been getting better and better as time goes on.

That's weird because I've got the Pens game.I think it mostly depends on your provider, and this is Shaw's first year running Centre Ice, and I feel like it's probably been getting better and better as time goes on.
yeah Rogers once in a while something happens..Curious, do you get OHL games on your package..its cool to watch sometimes..
yeah Rogers once in a while something happens..Curious, do you get OHL games on your package..its cool to watch sometimes..
No OHL here.You pay the same and get OHL games?What really frustrates me is how differentiated the product is based on who is the cable/satellite company.
No OHL here.You pay the same and get OHL games?What really frustrates me is how differentiated the product is based on who is the cable/satellite company.
I actually pay for all the sports..NHL,NBA,MLB,NFL,OHL,NASCAR and some extra college football,basketball games...its $24.95 a month..I am sure its a lot more than what you pay just for hockey

I paid $220 for the season, plus tax.I think the OHL package is probably more readily available in southern Ontario where all the teams are located. I don't think it's available here.

I actually pay for all the sports..NHL,NBA,MLB,NFL,OHL,NASCAR and some extra college football,basketball games...its $24.95 a month..I am sure its a lot more than what you pay just for hockey
I think the fact you have to pay for all of those is what's holding me back. Hell, I never watch the 67's even when they are on the local channel and I almost never watch NBA/MLB/NASCAR. NFL would be nice for the odd time the game I want to watch (due to fantasy football considerations) isn't been shown...