I Got Centre Ice

OK, seriously, what the fuck is up with NHL Centre Ice? The Bruins/Flyers game is supposed to be on Channel 402 right now and instead they're playing some crappy fucking elevator music and showing the schedule for tonight, which by the way, incorrectly lists the Bruins/Flyers game as being a 7:00 start.Seriously, what the fuck!?!?!?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, seriously, what the fuck is up with NHL Centre Ice? The Bruins/Flyers game is supposed to be on Channel 402 right now and instead they're playing some crappy fucking elevator music and showing the schedule for tonight, which by the way, incorrectly lists the Bruins/Flyers game as being a 7:00 start.Seriously, what the fuck!?!?!?
Normally it should be on 452 for me, but it is on 453. Playing fine on mine, I don't know what to tell you.
Normally it should be on 452 for me, but it is on 453. Playing fine on mine, I don't know what to tell you.
Apparently the chimp at CI headquarters just finished his banana and flicked the switch.I may calculate what 7 and a half minutes of gametime is worth and deduct it from my next payment.
Apparently the chimp at CI headquarters just finished his banana and flicked the switch.I may calculate what 7 and a half minutes of gametime is worth and deduct it from my next payment.
Did you see the fight? Please tell me you did.
The Bruins - Flyers game was originally a 7:00 start, they changed it so the Bruins wouldn't be playing during the World Series. That is what likely caused the mix up.
But it's not on CBC... the Leaf game is.My french CBC doesn't show hockey for whatever reason.This shit is tilting me.Pay $250 to watch the ****ing Penguins games, and so far two of three haven't even been on Centre Ice.Sigh, I found it on RDS, of which I have a free preview since I just signed up for digital cable.It's not retarded at all that I have to watch it in French instead of them just playing it on Centre Ice...
You need to make a phone call. I'm confused as to why you guys are having problems with Centre Ice. I get the Montreal/Pitts game tonight on mine. Shouldn't it be the same for everyone?
You need to make a phone call. I'm confused as to why you guys are having problems with Centre Ice. I get the Montreal/Pitts game tonight on mine. Shouldn't it be the same for everyone?
Some areas have blackouts due to broadcasting rights.I have all CBC feeds from all regions so I can watch the Habs game on one feed and the Leafs game on another.

Center Ice online has everything except the Chicago-Atlanta game (fuck you Wirtz!) and the Buffalo-TB game (it's on local TV). Dunno what's wrong with your cable systems.

For some reason the Washington - St. Louis game is blacked out on my screen...Pittsburgh - Montreal is NOT on Centre Ice for me, it's on RDS, which I only have on a free preview because I just signed up for digital cable.I also don't see the Chicago game, but that makes sense, I guess...?

Center Ice online has everything except the Chicago-Atlanta game (fuck you Wirtz!) and the Buffalo-TB game (it's on local TV). Dunno what's wrong with your cable systems.
I have MTL-PIT on centre ice. And a bunch of empty channels where the CHI-ATL game should be. You know, this was ok when I could have cared less about the Blackhawks and their best players, Mark Bell and Kyle Calder.

Can anyone explain to my why the StL-Was game, and the Dal-Pho games are blacked out?This is getting ****ing retarded.Is there a phone number to call for Centre Ice support? I have a feeling that Shaw Cable won't know a thing.

Can anyone explain to my why the StL-Was game, and the Dal-Pho games are blacked out?This is getting ****ing retarded.Is there a phone number to call for Centre Ice support? I have a feeling that Shaw Cable won't know a thing.
Both are working for me Zach, I have rogers cable though.

Well, I spoke to someone who seemed to be pretty knowledgable and very helpful.I said I had a problem with Centre Ice and he immediately asked if it was the Dallas game, and I mentioned the St. Louis game was blacked out, as well, and games on other dates were blacked out (thanks to this thread, and my whining on those dates, I was able to track them, lol), and I also bitched about the Pens/Mtl game tonight. So, anyways, apparently there's a problem in my area, and I'm not the only one to call about it... They say they're fixing it, but he tells me to call in any time I think a game shouldn't be blacked out, and it is, lol.Bleh, not sure if I got anywhere, but maybe I did.

Well, I spoke to someone who seemed to be pretty knowledgable and very helpful.I said I had a problem with Centre Ice and he immediately asked if it was the Dallas game, and I mentioned the St. Louis game was blacked out, as well, and games on other dates were blacked out (thanks to this thread, and my whining on those dates, I was able to track them, lol), and I also bitched about the Pens/Mtl game tonight. So, anyways, apparently there's a problem in my area, and I'm not the only one to call about it... They say they're fixing it, but he tells me to call in any time I think a game shouldn't be blacked out, and it is, lol.Bleh, not sure if I got anywhere, but maybe I did.
I would ask for a credit towards your bill, 99% of the time they will do this with service interuptions.

Tell them you are a professional gambler and its costing you money not being able to watch and evaluate every game...Explain to them the big part of your analysis is watching the out of market games and scouting the tougher games that people dont concentrate on...Especially teams like Chicago,Stlouis and Columbus

I would ask for a credit towards your bill, 99% of the time they will do this with service interuptions.
This is 100% true.... last season i had a problem with games being improperly blacked out, I complained, and they credited my 1/4 of the value of NHL centre ice.... which was particularly sweet since I get it for free..... :club: