I Got Centre Ice

Heh, I doubt that they will care about that.
Tell them you're on a first name basis with a very well known poker personality, and while you don't want to name drop, his name rhymes with....Fuck, never mind.
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them you're on a first name basis with a very well known poker personality, and while you don't want to name drop, his name rhymes with....Fuck, never mind.
Ignore you? :club:

36 fucking minutes on the phone with some retard from Shaw who keeps trying to tell me it's Centre Ice's fault I'm missing games, while Centre Ice is clearly getting the games through to other providers.Sigh.He even tells me he's looking at his TV and getting the game clearly. Give me a fucking break already.I'm going apeshit on them tonight if the 8 pm games aren't on.

I feel spoiled in NY. Yeah, I would not mind having center ice but having the ability to see all of the games of the 3 local teams plus the occasional versus game, I usually get my fix. The only downside is that I don't get to see many of the western conference teams.

I feel spoiled in NY. Yeah, I would not mind having center ice but having the ability to see all of the games of the 3 local teams plus the occasional versus game, I usually get my fix. The only downside is that I don't get to see many of the western conference teams.
Yeah, I get to see 95% of the Buffalo games on basic cable here, plus a couple games per week on Versus, but I still had to get Center Ice Online so I can catch the late Western games at work. Not being able to sweat my FCHL players last season was driving me up the wall, so now I rail 4 games on the PC and whatever's on basic cable every game night.

are you serious Zach..I would be fuming at them...Especially since the Pens are playing...I was hoping for Penguins broadcasters tonight but its the Versus crew..

are you serious Zach..I would be fuming at them...Especially since the Pens are playing...I was hoping for Penguins broadcasters tonight but its the Versus crew..
Will be fuming soon.The guy on the phone is pretty nice, and soothing though.They're not even blacked out this time, it's now like I don't even get the channel.It's a blue box reading: "ONE MOMENT PLEASE This channel should be available shortly."Usually they show some random loop of highlights from last year.This is so annoying.Obv I only got it to watch my Pens, lol.And I knew it was Versus tonight, unfortunately.I think I'm due about a $100 credit by now.