I Got Centre Ice

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys who've had Centre Ice for a while...Does this happen often?I was under the impression that paying for this package, I would have access to EVERY NHL game...Is this just a one time screwup, or what?

Hey guys who've had Centre Ice for a while...Does this happen often?I was under the impression that paying for this package, I would have access to EVERY NHL game...Is this just a one time screwup, or what?
You don't have access to every game as some games are just not televised. This is my 4th year with CI and this is the 2nd time this has happenned.
Well, Anaheim/St. Louis is on now, but we missed the first period...Still no Columbus/Chicago. :club:
And Anaheim/St, Louis is off again. WTF?!?!The CHI-CLB game is not televised. This may mean no television coverage whatsoever.
And Anaheim/St, Louis is off again. WTF?!?!The CHI-CLB game is not televised. This may mean no television coverage whatsoever.
How in the world can a National Hockey League game not be televised?It IS in my listings on Shaw Cable as well... so annoying. I was looking forward to watching Kane and Toews, now I have to watch the (puke) Leafs/Thrashers 3rd period.
How in the world can a National Hockey League game not be televised?It IS in my listings on Shaw Cable as well... so annoying. I was looking forward to watching Kane and Toews, now I have to watch the (puke) Leafs/Thrashers 3rd period.
There was a game last season without TV coverage. It doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
well if you didnt find that third period and OT /SO exciting then its your loss
How in the world can a National Hockey League game not be televised?
Chicago home games+markets who dont show every game (ie Columbus) mean no television. I seem to recall this happens more than once a year, have had centre ice for a few years and every once in a while you find a game like this. I hate to contradict DM, the guy is a walking encylcopedia, but I recall it happening more often than he mentioned.Also, there are nights where there are more games than channels and therefore no coverage. again, i think?!?!
Chicago home games+markets who dont show every game (ie Columbus) mean no television. I seem to recall this happens more than once a year, have had centre ice for a few years and every once in a while you find a game like this. I hate to contradict DM, the guy is a walking encylcopedia, but I recall it happening more often than he mentioned.Also, there are nights where there are more games than channels and therefore no coverage. again, i think?!?!
I just said it didn't happen a lot. I think you are confusing my statement regarding the number of times Centre Ice has f'd up.