Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Breitbart was a "villain, a duplicitous bastard, a prick and a special pile of human excrement."I don't believe in karma, but there is a sort of poetic justice about his own words being able to be returned back to him so soon. And no, I don't believe you are obligated to lie about someone when they die. Breitbart was a hateful scumbag, living or dead.

I love the true colors of the left showing up as the class-less people they really are.Quick, I heard Sarah Palin's retarded child did something you can mock, hurry before you miss your chance.

I love the true colors of the left showing up as the class-less people they really are.
You reap what you sow*. Breitbart made a career of spreading hatred and lies. He was the definition of classlessness. To mendaciously pretend that people should actually respect such a vile person is just more Neocon pearl-clutching as theydesperately attempt to avoid discussing issues based on actual facts. * Another part of the bible that is clearly not meant to be taken literally, as judged by the actions of modern Christians.

He was hated by the left because he caught them with their britches down so many times.

Peter Bergman, a founding member of the surrealist comedy troupe Firesign Theater, whose albums became cult favorites among college students in the late 1960s and ’70s for a brand of sly, multilayered satire so dense it seemed riddled with non sequiturs until the second, third or 30th listening, died on Friday in Santa Monica, Calif. He was 72.Full Story @ Link:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/10/arts/pet...me&ref=arts
You may have heard Steven Tyler make the comment "We're all Bozo in the Bus" on American Idol the other day. That is a reference to a classic Firesign Theatre bit.
  • 2 weeks later...

read the bottomabout this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.comCopyright © 2011 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.Questions or Comments about this fake news article?

• 3 weeks later...