Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

A victory for good taste.
meh, I liked his stuff vs. other modern painters. At least his attention to details and his vivid lighting.It's a shame that he will be remembered for mass producing and oversaturating the market with anything he could put his name on.
Jose Wejebe.
I was going to make fun of this one since I mean who the hell has heard of this guy? but then I googled him and now I remember watching that show when I was a kid and thinking it was pretty cool. remember the dude catching these monster tarpon on a fly rod in the keys or everglades or somewhere down there and it was just gnarly. plus that mustache was phenomenal.

Dwayne SchintzIusThis one shocked me. Didn't know he was sick with cancer. Googled him. He did have a sweet mullet, as did I in 1989-1991

Dick Clark dead at 82 from major heart attack according to ABC.

Finally.
Finally.
By "Finally", I assume you meant "Now his suffering is over and he's in a better place". No?
i feel like saying it was a major heart attack isn't really necessary. i mean obviously it was major it fucking killed him.
True dat. That guy was UNCOMFORTABLE to watch on New Years. Just stop
They just kept him around to make Ryan Seacrest look almost human.
  • 2 weeks later...
He's god damn fortunate he didn't die in prison. States like Florida dish out natural life sentences with trivial regularity for what he would've been convicted of doing (Sexual battery on a child), had the prosecutors not gone incredibly soft on him.Those are the kinds of cases where you always have to allow for the possibility that he was the victim of a false accusation- and the fact that the prosecutors did give him a 'token sentence' does suggest there may have been potentially fatal flaws in their case. Still, those types of sentences usually result from a "The case against you is weak, but you probably did it and even if you didn't do precisely what you're accused of, you definitely did something" scenario. which is a pretty common deal.