Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a very good nightWins:O/u Toronto bet 5 win 4 (i actually bet this one twice by accident! haha)Colorado -1.5 bet 5 win 9.25ParlayRangers +1.5O/u leafs (over)O/u Colorado (over)Bet 5 won 17.40nights wins = 36.65 loss = 10profit = 26.65also had two other 3 team parlays unfortunatly Anaheim +1.5 on both lost or i would have had a sweep on the night!

LOL!Im guessing you had some idea about the election, but still, very funny!
I had absolutely no idea. I saw the bet on PartyBets so I googled Polish Elections and did about 10 minutes of reading.

tonight's bets:-£20 on the over 6.5 in the Washington/Tampa game @ 2.56. Two high octane offenses, and two suspect defences should make for a high scoring affair.-£20 on the over 5.5 in the Wild/Flames game @ 2.46. The wild have allowed a miniscule 1.25 goals a game thus far but have been putting them on board to, whilst Iginla and Langkow have been so hot its stupid. If the flames get the first goal the wild will be forced to open up a little more and we could see a 4-2 or 4-3 going either way.Thus far: 5/10 for £68.70 profit

Brian owner of the Greaseballs who runs the site sportswagers.ca is on a rollhe was 3-0 last night and went 5-1 with his NFL picks on this week...He is up 14.82 units in the NHL this year...Its not a spam for his site , its just that he is a friend and you guys might benefit..Check it out...he is on a roll...

Ok, bets for tonight:$10 on each.Phi > Fla -120Van > Det +170Min > Cgy +125 (how is a 7-0-1 team an underdog?)Over 6.0 (TB vs Wash) -1253-game parlay: Min > Cgy, Over 6.0 (TB, Wash), Phi > Fla +642.5Colorado Rockies > Boston Red Sox +200 (wow on this line)

Ok, bets for tonight:$10 on each.Phi > Fla -120Van > Det +170Min > Cgy +125 (how is a 7-0-1 team an underdog?)Over 6.0 (TB vs Wash) -1253-game parlay: Min > Cgy, Over 6.0 (TB, Wash), Phi > Fla +642.5Colorado Rockies > Boston Red Sox +200 (wow on this line)
too right on the wow! how is a team that has lost 1 game in a bazillion such a long price?! gonna have to stick a 10 spot on that just for the value now--edit-- just got 3.10 on betfair (+210!), happy days, go rockies!

I think the Rockies are a great price too...but Beckett has been amazing for the Red Sox..Still for the price its a great bet...Minnesota over CalgaryFlyers over FloridaBuffalo/Carolina over 6my bets for the evening...

I made no wagers tonight. I had no insight on anything, and none of the games grabbed me as great bets. I dont mind the buffalo bet or the minny bet, but those games could still go either way....

i would go with Cal > Min but I have no money online to gamboool :club:
I dont get this line...I bet minnesota like most others...but the books must know something...How can you bet against Minnesota who havent lost a game in regulation yet...I think its the old trap game that we all fell into..
Sigh, 2-0 Florida, trying to ruin all of my bets. Retarded of me to be cheering for Philly.
have faith. philly has danny briere who as we all know can break any pane of glass you wish.