Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, for a couple of longer shots, I like Atlanta and Chicago, both at good money to win...
I'll be taking Chicago AND the under on the Leafs due to Gruven's thoughts.
Also, Chicago will NOT win tonight.
You've convinced me.3 team parlay tonightChicago,
I made 4 bets so far, $10 each:CHI > BOS +125
So sorry everyone :club:
So sorry everyone :club:
LOL... well done. Your team came up with a big win. Well deserved. Kessel is fun to watch. And in that third period, Thomas was good, but the Boston defense blocked about 873 shots....
LOL... well done. Your team came up with a big win. Well deserved. Kessel is fun to watch. And in that third period, Thomas was good, but the Boston defense blocked about 873 shots....
Kessel is awesome, Thomas is awesome, and the defense/defence (is it an s or a c, i never know) are playing better this year.
Those poor Bruins fans celebrate even the smallest successes.
How is it a small success? Everyone was betting against them. They came up with a big win against a good young team. Every 2 points counts, no win should be taken lightly.

still a good night tonight, 5/8 for a 13$ profit...mostly parlays that hit tongihtI bet heavy on the leafs Over and heavy on the Rangers under...those were on most of my parlays

Those poor Bruins fans celebrate even the smallest successes.
How is it a small success? Everyone was betting against them. They came up with a big win against a good young team. Every 2 points counts, no win should be taken lightly.
You're right. I admit sometimes I make absurd statements that can't be backed up. I apologize.
It's ok :club:

my wagers for tonight:£20 on the over 6.5 goals in the Canes/Habs game @ 3.00. Far too much value to pass up here. Both these teams have excellent pp's so if they continue to click we could see some high scoring.£20 on the Sabres to win in regulation at the Panthers @ 2.68. Again a good price for team that is still more talented despite injuries and playing on the road.£20 on the over 5.5 goals in the Red Wings/Sharks match up @ 2.34. These teams have too much offensive prowess to play a 1-0, and if there is goals in the first the over will look a good bet. If it is 0-0 at the end of the first this one could turn into a goaltending dual. Hasek is out apparently which gives us an advantage.so far 8/14 for £139.41 profit

mwahahI'm not touching that Buffalo game, and not for obvious reasons. WIth Miller not going in net and Buffalo on a little skid, I'll stay away from them just for this one night.
I was not aware Miller wasn't starting :s. Oh well.

i have found that games that are 6.5 tend to go over...and games that are 5 tend to go under...they are enticing you with a bigger or lower number...Not sure of the exact stats but I like to see this..Having said that I do like the Buffalo game to go over tonightBy the way another way to bet the totals that is offered on a lot of sites is the team totals..For example last night Leafs/Penguins...If you thought the Leafs were gonna score a lot of goals but werent confident in Pittsburgh you take the Leafs over 3....Good way to play the totals..Most games are 3 but the lower scoring teams are 2.5

I will admit to the worst two bets I ever madeCarolina and the UNDER...Carolina gives up 21 goals in 10 games..AND 5 #$#$%# GOALS IN ONE PERIOD