Hi Shakezuma

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tonight I was Proctor300px-Lance_Kinsey.jpgnot that guy. I did make it over to the blue oyster though!Anyway, I was lucky enough to have a blonde with big bazoombas sitting in the front of the class. She was one of the last three people left (obviously waiting for everyone to leave so that she could exchange oral sex for an A). But, she figured that someone so attractive would probably be very ethical so she left instead. Luckily for me those last two guys were there for the same reason.yes the post and the story were both pointless, boring and unfunny, but I needed to get the proctor thing out of my system

I just watched The Wicker Man. boy was it horrible.
They've actually re-edited the end of the movie, because it was so bad.It didn't work. Still bad.
They've actually re-edited the end of the movie, because it was so bad.It didn't work. Still bad.
that ws Cage's worst movie...by fari hated itws getting interesting..then the end...W T F!!!!?????so stupid
So tonight I was Proctornot that guy. I did make it over to the blue oyster though!Anyway, I was lucky enough to have a blonde with big bazoombas sitting in the front of the class. She was one of the last three people left (obviously waiting for everyone to leave so that she could exchange oral sex for an A). But, she figured that someone so attractive would probably be very ethical so she left instead. Luckily for me those last two guys were there for the same reason.yes the post and the story were both pointless, boring and unfunny, but I needed to get the proctor thing out of my system
hey great story man! but uh, what the hell is a proctor?
the worst part is that I already knew how it was going to end and it was still just like "yeah, no. that was horrible." I think it just shouldn't have been made in the first place. for the second time.
Hi Shakezuma.
hey how's it going(every time I say this you should read it as Beavis saying it, just for future reference)
shake, your sunset painting was truly a thing of beauty.
thank you. I giggled as I was making it.
Say it again.Does it annoy you that I don't properly capitalize Shakezuma when I say "Hi Shakezuma"?
hey how's it goingyes
but uh, what the hell is a proctor?
someone who gives a test to a class, or basically oversees the class while the test is going on, you moron.(I hope I'm correct)
someone who gives a test to a class, or basically oversees the class while the test is going on, you moron.(I hope I'm correct)
I don't know a lot about words or people or things.
I'm talking to the mic ruler.Quit shouting. You have a hangover.
but my fettuccine is delicious
Hi Shakezuma.
hey hows it going.I guess if this is thread is going to keep on like this I'm supposed to post a picture of a couch in it at some point.I really don't want to do that.