Myself Vs Erik Ryland Heads Up.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think Ryland is a joke account? I know 900 posts is a lot for a joke account but I really dont think anyone could be this stupid. If he is real, he seems to ignore that the only fcp'er that likes him is fluffdog.

Im sorry, but every time I look at his avatar, I just kind of chuckle. I don't think it's the effect he's going for..
wwwhhhhaaaaaaaa????????
wwwhhhhaaaaaaaa????????
Someone said to look at his avatar and someone that looks like that couldn't be anything but a baller basically. I said I chuckled at it when I look at it because he looks funny. Not very intimidating. Non Baller, perhaps.
He likes the penis
That's 4 words.
he really likes the penis
DSCF0363.jpg
It looks like you have muff for eyebrows. Be considerate for future boyfriends and trim that jungle.
****ing white people.
all the ballers eat dinner with their moms yo
Does anyone else think Ryland is a joke account? I know 900 posts is a lot for a joke account but I really dont think anyone could be this stupid. If he is real, he seems to ignore that the only fcp'er that likes him is fluffdog.
Im in class right now donk Im on computerlabs computer wich doesent let me download poker/forgot my laptop charger...Do I seriously need to explain everything about my dad to you guy / hold your hands
How has this not been pointed out yet? Look at your keyboard, no typo, D and Y are not close enough.
507 993 5143To Berate me on my posts on FullContactPoker.com, Press 1. For Luke Warm Phone Sex, Press 2. To praise a true poker king, please hang up and try your call again, to someone who actually shows results.
Sad...