Fly to West Palm Beach with me and we will travel over there on my boat.no sw
they have day cruises from west palm to Bahamas, cant be that expensive either and whenever I flew from Detroit to West Palm it was like 79$ each way on spirit air.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly to West Palm Beach with me and we will travel over there on my boat.no sw
in

I think it would be really fun to boat over there and also have access to a boat the whole trip. It should not take too long. But it might not be worth it. I will have to talk with my dad about the logistics about boating over there.Thoughts?

I think it would be really fun to boat over there and also have access to a boat the whole trip. It should not take too long. But it might not be worth it. I will have to talk with my dad about the logistics about boating over there.Thoughts?
Make it happen.
I live in Vero Beach. If I sat in can I tag along?

SighPokerStars Game #12388892579: Tournament #62849252, $3+$0 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2007/10/02 - 01:12:32 (ET)Table '62849252 5' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: gosar1 (3245 in chips) Seat 2: Dostojewski (2645 in chips) Seat 3: boardcleaner (1265 in chips) Seat 4: JMERCADO (1685 in chips) Seat 5: TwelveBeers (3235 in chips) Seat 6: crags (4645 in chips) Seat 7: ThePhoenix88 (1610 in chips) Seat 8: 1LUCKYBOX (2110 in chips) Seat 9: a.cat (2305 in chips) a.cat: posts small blind 25gosar1: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ThePhoenix88 [9c Ac]Dostojewski: folds boardcleaner: folds JMERCADO: folds TwelveBeers: folds crags: raises 150 to 200ThePhoenix88: calls 2001LUCKYBOX: calls 200a.cat: folds gosar1: folds *** FLOP *** [2c Qc Jh]crags: bets 400ThePhoenix88: calls 4001LUCKYBOX: raises 1510 to 1910 and is all-incrags: folds ThePhoenix88: calls 1010 and is all-in*** TURN *** [2c Qc Jh] [5d]*** RIVER *** [2c Qc Jh 5d] [3h]*** SHOW DOWN ***ThePhoenix88: shows [9c Ac] (high card Ace)1LUCKYBOX: shows [3c 6c] (a pair of Threes)1LUCKYBOX collected 3895 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3895 | Rake 0 Board [2c Qc Jh 5d 3h]Seat 1: gosar1 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: Dostojewski folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: boardcleaner folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: JMERCADO folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: TwelveBeers folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: crags folded on the FlopSeat 7: ThePhoenix88 showed [9c Ac] and lost with high card AceSeat 8: 1LUCKYBOX (button) showed [3c 6c] and won (3895) with a pair of ThreesSeat 9: a.cat (small blind) folded before Flop

Concierge service ftw!$0.016/pt according to someone.That would equal 500,000 FPPs.
FPP can be extrapolated, $10k WSOP seat only was 590k points, so you're looking at 472k for an 8k seat only deal.
No one ever reads the last post on the previous page.
How many people does this boat hold?
How many people does this boat hold?
hopefully a lot of people and definitely no rdogs
For those that went last year, can I assume Atlantis is a damn good resort? In other words, would I be getting a kick ass vacation out of this? PMJ or anyone on west coast, estimate on flight cost? Maybe I could just take the woman. Then again, I HATE satellites with a passion.
Yeah Atlantis was very nice, but I preferred Aruba as a location for a poker tournament. The Atlantis is so huge, you can go literally go days and not run into people you know, in Aruba it is much smaller so everyone is kind of forced together. If I wanted to go on a vacation with my gf, then I def would prefer Atlantis over Aruba however. It's beautiful, great place for a couple IMHO. The service sucks and it's a little dirty away from the resort (take the atlantis away, and i'd prefer kauai a thousand times over), but it really is a great setting.I can't recall what I spent on airfare, but i didn't book until the last minute. I didn't plan on going (hadn't played any sats), then played a seat only sat a few weeks before and won a seat. So, obv I paid way more then I would have if i planned ahead.