back up to step 5 again... i heart these things.. maybe they will start doing normal cash steps like party... those were yummy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 6A.... ive been hoping they would do something like this. what do you guys think about it? i love it

I mean, how do you get to one? Is it the same as a Step 6 only with a different payout structure?
i think so ya.
Step 6A.... ive been hoping they would do something like this. what do you guys think about it? i love it
I like it but thats because I won a spot. When I saw they were doing that I was glad because I didnt like the top 3 winner take all out of 18. This way for someone like me who shouldn't be playing in this they can get some money. Honestly I was happy when I was 3rd. But I think I got really lucky. I didnt suck out at all just had my 60-40 and 55-45 hold up. But I was playing against some of the better players online and beat them and for that to happen I had to get lucky. Now who wants to stake me in the Sunday Mill Today.
^You would think that someone who can beat the PCA satellites could beat the Sunday Million satellites
you would think that to. But if you want to see a funny picture I'll post my cashier page of poker stars. My account balance is exaclty $1,000 i had 0.00 prior to this. I can't afford to buy in directly and dont really feel like doing any more satellites today. I think tomorrow I am going to try and do it again from from Step 1.
hmm, just won a 650 seat, dunno if i should use them for steps.bizzle where are u :club:
Per Bizzle...Approx rank of sattys:1. 6502. 6503. 6504. 6505. 650...37. 175 DS....893217. 33r.....89321737129646164196462132147271847231423. StepsWe discussed it for 5-10 threads after that, if you want to go back about 40 posts.

Steps are amazing I suggest only doing steps but I got lucky. I am going to start again at the $7 dollar level later this week just for fun. Will probably do a stake for the steps to at somepoint.

Steps are amazing I suggest only doing steps but I got lucky. I am going to start again at the $7 dollar level later this week just for fun. Will probably do a stake for the steps to at somepoint.
pong if you win another package what happends?
pong if you win another package what happends?
The first PCA prize package (including $7,800+$200 entry to the Event, $2,000 hotel accommodation, $1,000 spending/travel cash, $1,000 credited to your hotel rooms for meals) you win, whether through a Satellite or in any other way on the Site, is non- transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth. If you win, you must play or forfeit the package. If you win additional packages, they may not be sold or transferred; your PokerStars account will be credited with W$11,000 and $1,000 cash.
The first PCA prize package (including $7,800+$200 entry to the Event, $2,000 hotel accommodation, $1,000 spending/travel cash, $1,000 credited to your hotel rooms for meals) you win, whether through a Satellite or in any other way on the Site, is non- transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth. If you win, you must play or forfeit the package. If you win additional packages, they may not be sold or transferred; your PokerStars account will be credited with W$11,000 and $1,000 cash.
im not completely familar with W$ so how much real money would W$11,000 go for in real money?