I think the discussion is over.He had 63 of diamonds.
yup, just as i predicted and as usually i am right. As far as being the kid of poker, I am...and lumps...i only take beats when someone catches a cooler against me or sucks out. As far as everyone who paid this guy off because he was a big blind (stupidest thing ive ever heard) i feel bad for you. This is an easy lay down for me and most of your replies prove what daniel says when he says that current internet players are robotic. I still cant believe I am the only one who saw a definite straight here. Because he is int he blind makes him more likely to have A3 or 3, 6.Discussion over..
yup, just as i predicted and as usually i am right. As far as being the kid of poker, I am...and lumps...i only take beats when someone catches a cooler against me or sucks out. As far as everyone who paid this guy off because he was a big blind (stupidest thing ive ever heard) i feel bad for you. This is an easy lay down for me and most of your replies prove what daniel says when he says that current internet players are robotic. I still cant believe I am the only one who saw a definite straight here. Because he is int he blind makes him more likely to have A3 or 3, 6.Discussion over..
Nobody said call becuase he's the big blind. They said you pay this off because this is a BLIND vs BLIND hand, which invariably play out much more differently than most standard hands do. Oh yeah, and we pay it off becuase we are getting good pot odds to do so and because we have a strong hand.Hooray for you seeing the straight as a possibility. Really, congratualtions. You'll see possible straights, flushes or full houses on most boards. Just becuase a player is betting, doesn't mean he's got one.I guess we're all just lucky that we're not sitting at the table with you since from your description of yourself, you're apparently better than we all are since you only lose when someone gets lucky. We should all aspire to play poker as perfectly as you do.

i do see a little daniel in myself...and i didnt see a possible straight, i knew he had the straight by the betting pattern...i folded a set in my home game for 10 dollars into a 40 dollar pot because i knew he had the flush. If i am unsure, i will call for odds...when im sure, im sure :club:

i do see a little daniel in myself...and i didnt see a possible straight, i knew he had the straight by the betting pattern...i folded a set in my home game for 10 dollars into a 40 dollar pot because i knew he had the flush. If i am unsure, i will call for odds...when im sure, im sure :club:
Was most likely a 4-flush on the board.
There's not really any way for Bud's results to be "He had 36, and then a3, and then J6o." So just because he has the straight this time doesn't make a fold the best play over time.
Yeah when the hell else would you take lumps? When you crush someone with quads? We def. needed that clarification.
You didn't know he had a straight, you said it was possible and not to be discounted. If you knew, why wasn't your post "HE HAS A STRAIGHT, FOLD." It's pretty ridiculous to be a complete braggert over an internet forum. If you feel like your insight is expensive, then give it to someone who will pay, nobody here cares to hear you brag because you called a hand out once. If you're going to be an arrogant tard, don't bother to post. :D

Given the board and the action and the fact that the hand is blind vs blind means that there is no way I am folding my 99 here. Look at the bet on the river, the pot odds are fantastic, we are easily ahead enough here.

I take back what I said in the PMs about you Greene, I don't really care if you stick around anymore.
Could you please post those PMs here so we know what you took back?
Could you please post those PMs here so we know what you took back?
Nevermind. Zach's too damned honorable (faulty Canadian trait) to post that on here. I should copy and paste from my AIM conversation, but I won't.BAN! :club:
This guy's a more irritating noobie than myself... got damm
It doesn't matter. It's a blind vs blind hand. The river doesn't change anything. You had a strong hand preflop, on the flop and on the turn AND you're getting almost 4-1 to make the call. This is a very straight forward call.
Yup
In fact, a good argument can be made for a CRAI on the turn. It was a draw heavy flop and all draws missed. I guess he could have a hand like QTdd or something, but if he does, oh well. That's really the only thing that I'm worried about here given how the hand played out.
I wouldn't CRAI here.
your just saying that because you are wrong.
LOL
Raises hand and admits to playing overcards like the villain did here.
Me, too.
Yeah, he PMed people for money, like I specifically told him not to. bye bye.
Ouch.
This guy's a more irritating noobie than myself... got damm
Agree. :D
Don't worry about him anymore.
BANAMENTS!! :club:
He'll just come back with a trickier name like D6Greene and do it all over.
Yeah, but at least if he uses another name he won't tarnish the incredible reputation of the name D5Greene.