Million Dollar Hu Mixed Game This Weekend At Taj...

So I was at Taj last night, Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I look over at the "high limit stud" area and see a roped off table with two guys playing $2500/$5000 holdem and stud with a million each. One asian guy in his 40's and a white guy around the same. Anyone know any details?

So I was at Taj last night, Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I look over at the "high limit stud" area and see a roped off table with two guys playing $2500/$5000 holdem and stud with a million each. One asian guy in his 40's and a white guy around the same. Anyone know any details?
They were playing poker.
Why would you play a high stakes game at the Taj when the Borgata is right there?
A) you just watched rounders and decided to go play Johnny Chan HU because you were beating your home gameB) you like the smell of the TajC) you have a super account at the Taj
had to be johnny chan. i dont think any other asian people play.
Hello, there is a baker's dozen worth of Tran's whom have great success in the poker world.As well as Scotty Nguyen baby.
A) you just watched rounders and decided to go play Johnny Chan HU because you were beating your home gameB) you like the smell of the TajC) you have a super account at the Taj
D) you want to be able to shuffle your chips
Hello, there is a baker's dozen worth of Tran's whom have great success in the poker world.As well as Scotty Nguyen baby.
lol @ "a bakers dozen worth of Trans"yeah, i know btw, i was jk
FYP. That's what I've heard people say. It's kind of annoying. Every other hand someone is holding a stack of chips and shaking it to get the bottom one to drop off.
Hmm, are RFID chips magnetic by definition? I wouldn't think so.Additionally, what would this be used to track?edit: If this were true, they should have little LCD's that display the pot size and everyone's stack size.