• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Ran into Brian Burke last night. He had some interesting things to say about this current leaf team. It boiled down to they have some integral pieces but the next couple of moves they make will either make them or break them.

My gut says no but I didn't see Bozak play much last season

Bozak is underrated.

He may not be a true number 1.

It's overrated. Kessel is an elite first line player. Just happens to play right wing

I like this kid but obviously not his size. Might end up being the best player in draft.

Interesting tidbit, a Leafs can send him directly to Ahl(something that can't be done with a Canadian) or Sweden.

the hockey gods really want me back on the Leafs bandwagon.

For those that dont know, Papa Nylander was my "favourite" Whaler back in the day, mainstay on my hockey pools and always thought he was better than he became. "European Gretzky"

Was really hoping the Canes would take him. Crap.

the hockey gods really want me back on the Leafs bandwagon.

For those that dont know, Papa Nylander was my "favourite" Whaler back in the day, mainstay on my hockey pools and always thought he was better than he became. "European Gretzky"

Was really hoping the Canes would take him. Crap.

Michael is still playing in SEL. Liked him as a Ranger

Roman Polak

Fo gunner and 94

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle · 18m

Trade looks like left shot D for right shot D to me. Always important to Carlyle and Co.

Josh Gorges is an idiot. Who cares. Don't waive. Jackass. We don't want your ugly canadien ass