Lucky 7's Stakes Up For Grabs

Ok so I won $77 for doing absolutely nothing on FTP. Well not nothing I played 5 minutes of $1-$2 to earn 7 FPP's then clicked on the link before heading out to my buddy's wedding. Well taking a Sunday off from poker to celebrate and get drunk paid off.Offering 2 stakes to a $5.50 90 man SnG on Fulltilt.Requirements:1. 500+ posts2. must not have pissed me off recently3. Post a way to help me get over this damn summer cold I picked up this weekend.

airborne, for surefreddyspades is my fulltilt SNit works like a charm for me..........don't get the generic ripoff brands though
Never tried that stuff, maybe I'll give it a go. I use emergen-C all the time but it's not doin it this time.Oh and good for one...shipping.
oh yeah............you can always go with a warm shot of whiskey.........that actually helps too for some folks
I had a few chilled ones last night....they seem to have exacerbated the problem.
long hot shower always worked for meedit: knollie919 on tilt
Yeah I'm gonna go steam in the shower for a while later.Ok one for you too. Done.
Meh, i'll play.beaverstyle sudafed_decongestant_tablet_2.jpg
Very bad reactions to any sudafedrin product. This stuff will make me feel like I am on the dirtiest nastiest speed trip ever.

Ok shipped to knollie and freddec.glgl TIDJump into #....286 if you can otherwise just post the tourney # and tell me when you win.

Ok so I won $77 for doing absolutely nothing on FTP. Well not nothing I played 5 minutes of $1-$2 to earn 7 FPP's then clicked on the link before heading out to my buddy's wedding. Well taking a Sunday off from poker to celebrate and get drunk paid off.Offering 2 stakes to a $5.50 90 man SnG on Fulltilt.Requirements:1. 500+ posts2. must not have pissed me off recently3. Post a way to help me get over this damn summer cold I picked up this weekend.
I would love a stake, since I am gonna study to a test now, and would like to have an online tournament running on the side, I feel my patience is at an all time high.But if I cannot get it, that is fine, but I would LOVE it if I got 0,40 $ on stars, since I got 0,80 cent that I cannot use, so I can play a 1,20 MTTAnd my nick is mad4it4life on both pokerstars and fulltiltA nice way to get over your summer cold, is to eath healthy, try not to comfort yourself with too much junk, relax, and get all the sleep you can get. Also, drink lots of orange juice.
I would love a stake, since I am gonna study to a test now, and would like to have an online tournament running on the side, I feel my patience is at an all time high.But if I cannot get it, that is fine, but I would LOVE it if I got 0,40 $ on stars, since I got 0,80 cent that I cannot use, so I can play a 1,20 MTTAnd my nick is mad4it4life on both pokerstars and fulltiltA nice way to get over your summer cold, is to eath healthy, try not to comfort yourself with too much junk, relax, and get all the sleep you can get. Also, drink lots of orange juice.
Just shipped 0.79$