Holy Shit, Bob Is Cleaning House!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally.**For those of you who may not know what I mean by "Literally" there (NicksDad), I am talking about the sexual act between a man and a woman that some refer to as "stroking".
So I read something and took it as face value. Just like I said in my forst post you might be the coolest thing since sliced bread. So instead of just telling me that something went over my head you took the need to stick the knife in and turn. Fine, keep on being that way. One of these days you'll grow up and the other one will drop.

We briefly interrupt this intense and moderately interesting debate for a quick Elisha Cuthbert commercial break, enjoy!Fire #1tn_Elisha-Cuthbert.jpgFire #2elisha-cuthbert-wallpaper.jpgFire #3elisha-cuthbert-wallpapers-1b.jpgFire #4060428_elisha_podcast4_le.jpgAnd finally, with your poker-related needs met, Fire #5elisha.jpgAll done, commence with the verbal pissing match, gentlemen.

So I read something and took it as face value. Just like I said in my forst post you might be the coolest thing since sliced bread. So instead of just telling me that something went over my head you took the need to stick the knife in and turn. Fine, keep on being that way. One of these days you'll grow up and the other one will drop.
Well, first of all you didn't take it at face value, because you stated I said something about a "thread" of mine being deleted. Nowhere did I talk about a "thread" of mine being deleted. A "post" (this particular thing I'm typing) is different than a "thread" (my first "post" started this "thread"). With me so far? Good.Starting a thread with some silly comment is quite different than making some silly comment in a thread.Still with me?Good.Another important point you've obliviously overlooked is how poorly you've understood my feelings about Bob. You stuck up for him valiantly and all, but without any reason, and look a little slow as a result.Nowhere did I say Bob was unfair, nowhere did I say I didn't like him (in fact I explicitly stated otherwise before you even started the ol' hamster spinning in that wheel you call a brain and decided to use the resulting noise to respond to me), or any insult to his character or abilities at all.Furthermore, you didn't even realize the context or point of anything in the world, especially anything included in my posts and proceeded to attempt to "school me" on the ways of life, morality, truth, tact, appropriateness, "coolness", sliced bread and right and wrong. My favorite part though, aside from your terrible sense of judgment and humor of course, is how hypocritical you are when it comes to "flaming" and your own dumbass, banal, uncreative posts. "One of these days you'll grow up and the other one will drop." So adorable.Still following? No, no, I'm sure I lost you somewhere in there, but that's ok.Keep being your condescending without merit, hypocritical, un-humorous, fuddy-duddy and curmudgeon self... I'll keep being awesome and everyone can enjoy our (from my end) harmless polemic patter.
This made me LOL the mostand FWIW I love the new avatar more than the Jolie one...just sayin.
Thanks, I thought the timing was superb myself.On the avatar issue, I got to go back to the Jolie at some point though, for old times sake.
We briefly interrupt this intense and moderately interesting debate for a quick Elisha Cuthbert commercial break, enjoy!Fire #1tn_Elisha-Cuthbert.jpgFire #2elisha-cuthbert-wallpaper.jpgFire #3elisha-cuthbert-wallpapers-1b.jpgFire #4060428_elisha_podcast4_le.jpgAnd finally, with your poker-related needs met, Fire #5elisha.jpgAll done, commence with the verbal pissing match, gentlemen.
Thank you.
Well, first of all you didn't take it at face value, because you stated I said something about a "thread" of mine being deleted. Nowhere did I talk about a "thread" of mine being deleted. A "post" (this particular thing I'm typing) is different than a "thread" (my first "post" started this "thread"). With me so far? Good.Starting a thread with some silly comment is quite different than making some silly comment in a thread.Still with me?Good.Another important point you've obliviously overlooked is how poorly you've understood my feelings about Bob. You stuck up for him valiantly and all, but without any reason, and look a little slow as a result.Nowhere did I say Bob was unfair, nowhere did I say I didn't like him (in fact I explicitly stated otherwise before you even started the ol' hamster spinning in that wheel you call a brain and decided to use the resulting noise to respond to me), or any insult to his character or abilities at all.Furthermore, you didn't even realize the context or point of anything in the world, especially anything included in my posts and proceeded to attempt to "school me" on the ways of life, morality, truth, tact, appropriateness, "coolness", sliced bread and right and wrong. My favorite part though, aside from your terrible sense of judgment and humor of course, is how hypocritical you are when it comes to "flaming" and your own dumbass, banal, uncreative posts. "One of these days you'll grow up and the other one will drop." So adorable.Still following? No, no, I'm sure I lost you somewhere in there, but that's ok.Keep being your condescending without merit, hypocritical, un-humorous, fuddy-duddy and curmudgeon self... I'll keep being awesome and everyone can enjoy our (from my end) harmless polemic patter.
Golden Pwnage :club::D:D
I still can't figure out why in the world BigD would assume they're gonna make people pay to read the forums....Such a stupid thing to even think that...
I know it really is a random idea with no creadance....It never crossed my mind personally...ya know the whole speel "FCP was a community before it was a poker room" or what not
I still can't figure out why in the world BigD would assume they're gonna make people pay to read the forums....Such a stupid thing to even think that...
he assumed that because he likes to cause controvery and make issues notwithstanding the fact that his actual contributions are fairly minimal; and yes bigd I am aware of the fact that you came up with the krablar post (I just think it's useless) and I know that you average something like 1111111 posts a day (I just find them very base and lacking in content) and I also realize that you enjoy fighting with everyone (and I guess I am signing up to be insulted by you online next)have fun responding (even though you are done with this thread)