Could I Be More Dominated

He has nut straight and 2 nut flush draws.Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $33.50UTG+1: $9.50CO: $50Hero: $66.10SB: $35.85BB: $51.60Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 9 :D Q :D K :D J :club:UTG raises to $1.75, 2 folds, Hero calls, 2 folds.Flop: 6 :) A :D T :) ($4.25, 2 players)UTG bets $2.1, Hero calls.Turn: J :icon_dance: ($8.45, 2 players)UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $17.45, UTG raises all-in $29.65, Hero calls.River: 8 :) ($67.75, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $67.75)Results:Final pot: $67.75UTG showed Ac Kh 5h QcHero showed 9h Qs Ks JdHe is %85 on flop and %71 on turn lol

I am a little confused about this thread. I don't even play PLO, but isn't the nut straight with a flush redraw a common occurrence in the game. I am assuming this is where you are trying to play for stacks.

i think this is one of the toughest spots to be in while playing omaha. it's the only game where i've ever considered folding the nuts on the flop, but i think sometimes, not too often, it's the right play. for ex, you flop broadway with no redraws and are meeting serious resistance in a deep-stacked game. i have yet to do it, but i have seen discussions on other boards where people advise laying down this hand assuming that the other person also has the nuts with a strong redraw. here, you both make the nuts on the turn and you're probably not going anywhere. the only option really is to call the turn and then see what hits on the river.

i think this is one of the toughest spots to be in while playing omaha. it's the only game where i've ever considered folding the nuts on the flop, but i think sometimes, not too often, it's the right play. for ex, you flop broadway with no redraws and are meeting serious resistance in a deep-stacked game. i have yet to do it, but i have seen discussions on other boards where people advise laying down this hand assuming that the other person also has the nuts with a strong redraw. here, you both make the nuts on the turn and you're probably not going anywhere. the only option really is to call the turn and then see what hits on the river.
Without getting into a ton of detail, it's correct a lot of times to lay down the nut straight when you suspect you're up against flush draw/set combinations.
it's the only game where i've ever considered folding the nuts on the flop, but i think sometimes, not too often, it's the right play.
you cannot win at this game if you don't fold the nuts.....except on the river obv lol
Yeah folding the nuts on flop without any redraws is very annoying but also a standard play in some hands.
This is pretty much only true with straights surely?
I think his odds on the turn to win the whole pot are around 43%.
Omaha Hi Simulation40 trials (Exhaustive)board: AhTh6cJcHand Pot equity Wins TiesKsQsJh9d 28.75% 0 23AcQcKh5h 71.25% 17 23
Omaha Hi Simulation40 trials (Exhaustive)board: AhTh6cJcHand Pot equity Wins TiesKsQsJh9d 28.75% 0 23AcQcKh5h 71.25% 17 23
That is not showing the odds of winning the whole pot. The double flush draw hand is on a free roll with 17 outs and 1 card to come. There are 40 unknown cards so 17 out of 40 is 42.5%.