Seeking Interviewees

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo now I'm the jokster "bigg" or whatever the hell your name was....how "IRONIC!!!"....ahhhh IRONY!!! OMG IRONYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeee!!! wweeeeeee
See, the thing is, you're not funny, you're stupid and crazy.
oooo now I'm the jokster "bigg" or whatever the hell your name was....how "IRONIC!!!"....ahhhh IRONY!!! OMG IRONYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeee!!! wweeeeeee
Sorry, I don't speak crazy bitch.
You suck at our common language Rhonda.Fix that.
What's your common language? Ironic humor? Ok that's fine.....when I want to be ironically funny, I will be. There is a time and a place. In the Warcraft thread, someone else was trying to be like that, and it was annoying since it was dealing with someone's addiction and is something that shouldn't be joked about.
Big...just ....let it go. I win. Buhbye.
Sorry, sugartits, but you don't.You're some crazy broad married to a guy who would rather play video games all day rather than deal with you and your hellspawn.I think it's time you accept that.It's the first step.In the meantime, how about some anal?I've brought lube.
What's your common language? Ironic humor? Ok that's fine.....when I want to be ironically funny, I will be. There is a time and a place. In the Warcraft thread, someone else was trying to be like that, and it was annoying since it was dealing with someone's addiction and is something that shouldn't be joked about.
I can't have "my" common language, I can have "our" common language though."Our" common language is english, and joke account as you are, you still suck at it, which hinders its humor.
All I know is this chick would be a firecracker in the sack.
I know, it's such a waste, you can just tell she'd be into asphyxiation and gross physical abuse, and yet her husband as jizzing all that possibility away on lvling up his dwarf.. if you know what I mean.

Time for bed....I'm going to be the "bigg"er person and not mention that a name like that might be compensating for a "lack of" elsewhere....ohhh, the IRONY!!!!!

Time for bed....I'm going to be the "bigg"er person and not mention that a name like that might be compensating for a "lack of" elsewhere....ohhh, the IRONY!!!!!
I knew you didn't know what Ironic meant.

I'm not trying to ruin your game here Rhonda...but my god you people look like idiots when you talk about a joke account possibly being "hot in bed".By "look like idiots" I mean you are idiots, btw.

I'm not trying to ruin your game here Rhonda...but my god you people look like idiots when you talk about a joke account possibly being "hot in bed".By "look like idiots" I mean you are idiots, btw.
If she's a joke account, it's a great and slowplayed joke.. she has a few strat posts, and a "do men play different around men" thread she started, so if she's a joke account, I give her "mad ups".
people have such a hard time being serious on forums. There always has to be that one person....
You can interview me in this thread if you want.I might not be the right person though since I agree with you and most people here will tell you I'm a deadly serious person, but I think I have a good idea why people are like that. I come to these forums to learn a few things and have engaging discussions and it gets old seeing nothing but jokes and insults time and time again.So, whenever you're ready, fire away.
speaking of lies, that's a blatant lie, we all know you're fluent in crazy bitch.
You know...I saw his post and had a great response all planned out. I was getting excited that nobody had beaten me to it before I finally reached this post at the very end of the thread.COME ON!
You can interview me in this thread if you want.I might not be the right person though since I agree with you and most people here will tell you I'm a deadly serious person, but I think I have a good idea why people are like that. I come to these forums to learn a few things and have engaging discussions and it gets old seeing nothing but jokes and insults time and time again.So, whenever you're ready, fire away.
Serious as cancer?