I was just curious. I play free rolls all the time when I am bored for the strict reason is that I have not redeposited in a long time. I can make it deep in a large majority of the freerolls but can never seems to get anything out of it. Has anyone actually made money of of freerolls?

I was just curious. I play free rolls all the time when I am bored for the strict reason is that I have not redeposited in a long time. I can make it deep in a large majority of the freerolls but can never seems to get anything out of it. Has anyone actually made money of of freerolls?
I cashed for .20 in the last one I played.

I made the Weekly Rd 2 on stars a few times a few years ago back when only 9 spots made it.. and finished about 12th a few times.. those sucked.. so basically I didn't cash in any of them..Thanks for bringing up bad memories for me :club:

When I first started playing online a couple years ago I tried starting a bankroll by freeroll "cashes". But after a month or so and only having $1.48 to my name, I decided to deposit instead! Freerolls are basically play money tournies with a small chance for profit.

I'm feeling pretty generous today, so I'll stake you in one of these freerolls if you like?50/50.. no stakeback, of course.
James appreciate that. While you are it will you loan me some money so I can buy my girlfriend some pro player energy drink. It is our 2 year anniversary.

I took down 3600 from a freeroll offered to me on party poker by my rakeback affiliate before it shut down to us players, other than that... like a dollar here and there. I don't play them much.

James appreciate that. While you are it will you loan me some money so I can buy my girlfriend some pro player energy drink. It is our 2 year anniversary.
I'm afraid I can't do that. Apparently, anyone associated with 'Pro-Player' (the cool, crisp, delicious drink that it is), will be innundated with Court Order requests for large sums of money over the next few years, as compensation for marriage annulments and divorces.

I cash all the time in the 10 fpp [250$] on stars. It's turbo so people are over aggressive with poor hands, play tight and get your money in with the best hand. A couple double ups and you can fold your way into the money easy. Have got myself enough to play the lowest stake tbls. and 1$ sit'n go's twice. Now I'm back to .50 cents again and must plug away. Oh well' I'ts action.

all good players can make money and build a bank roll off of freerolls. I got nothing else.

I cashed for .20 in the last one I played.
Is this the roll call for the microlimit & freerollers? :club: I won $10 in a PokerStars Team Canada Round 1 tournament back in April and have beentrying to build it up by playing at the .01/.02 tables. Would be nice to do what Chris Fergusen did with his freeroll winnings:http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challengeI'm up to $18... only $9982 more to go!
Something about your post makes me think you did not read the thread. I could be wrong, though.
I read the thread, I was just a little confused because he was talking about an early rail call in a freeroll with over 100 people left.