Riverstars Shirts Are Shipt

Just letting those who ordered know to be expecting them. You can still order one if you didnt, just pm me. I also have the other shirts I have posted available. I was thinking about starting a website, would there be any interest in that? Oh yeah and Dn, I made you a special shirt just for you. I just need your address so I can mail it to you. It's no vase, but I think it's nice.Edit:Ok, here we go. These are the ones I have on the computer I am on. I will add some more tonight. Thanks for the input guys. villiantju9.jpgShot at 2007-08-14rigged2vz6.jpgShot at 2007-08-14riggedgreenqb9.jpgShot at 2007-08-14luckboxqz3.jpgShot at 2007-08-14krablarku9.jpgShot at 2007-08-14

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple website might not be a bad idea. There's been so many threads, it's hard to keep up with what is available.I would like to see a list and pics of what you have and I'll probably order some this week.

A simple website might not be a bad idea. There's been so many threads, it's hard to keep up with what is available.I would like to see a list and pics of what you have and I'll probably order some this week.
A simple website might not be a bad idea. There's been so many threads, it's hard to keep up with what is available.I would like to see a list and pics of what you have and I'll probably order some this week. :D:D:D:D:club:
Missed the other thread, Riverstars T -$- ?
Here is the original thread:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=105008Looks like $12 + $3 shipping for Riverstars.
How did Elvis and teh Krabl3r become associated?BTW, I think the ultimate spelling for the krabler is: Teh Krabl3rBut that's just me...
Cause he is the King. duh.
haha, i found this shirt at a thrift store and decided to buy it...IMG_1715.jpgit made me laugh. not sure when i'll wear it...maybe when i win a live donkament.- Jordan
WSOP Main Event next year, do it.
How did Elvis and teh Krabl3r become associated?BTW, I think the ultimate spelling for the krabler is: Teh Krabl3rBut that's just me...
The hand was originally called the King Crab.

Cafepress is the way to go. When you set it up they will tell you how much they will charge for the shirt and you set the retail price. You can even have a pinch pinch thong for you guys who like to wear women's clothing. You can put as many designs up there as you want and don't pay a dime for anything. No worries about shipping or anything like that. However, intellectual property laws still apply. Good luck with it. My buddy and his brother run a retail site from cafepress and love it.

I have to say the Villain shirt is pretty funny. But uUnless you're hanging out with a bunch of online players, nobody will get it at all, even if you explain it profusely.

Great 3s! Looking forward to it. I like the idea of a MUCK IT! tee that another poster asked for. I would do it backwards !TI KCUM so that people looking in their rear view mirror can read! :DGood luck in this business adventure. I hope FCP supports you and you make a brazillion dollars. Then you can stake me in a 4.40 or WSOP main event. :club:

Funny stuff. One minor point: "Luckbox" should just read "Luck" shouldn't it, since you already have the box below? Or is this a product of the Redundancy Department of Redundancy?Otherwise, funny stuff. Broccoli rules.

Great 3s! Looking forward to it. I like the idea of a MUCK IT! tee that another poster asked for. I would do it backwards !TI KCUM so that people looking in their rear view mirror can read! :DGood luck in this business adventure. I hope FCP supports you and you make a brazillion dollars. Then you can stake me in a 4.40 or WSOP main event. :club:
You DO love shirts with Cum on it...
You DO love shirts with Cum on it...
LOL I saw that when I posted it! I was hoping you or someone else would point that out. Sweet!!!YOU ******! :club: