Any Syracuse, Newyorkers Around?

after getting banned from turning stone for a year, i'm cooped up at the holiday inn at syracuse for one more night. anyone who lives in the area who wants to chill or knows where to find a good time pm me or something, plsplspls

smoking in my smoking room in hotel => smoke detector => toilet takes batteries out => security comes up to investigate a "code red" and smells weed, finds lots of weed in room, bannination ensues seriously, no one here is from syracuse? sigh

smoking in my smoking room in hotel => smoke detector => toilet takes batteries out => security comes up to investigate a "code red" and smells weed, finds lots of weed in room, bannination ensues seriously, no one here is from syracuse? sigh
omg chill with baxter all day! hah..too bad you cant search fcpers by city

Syracuse kinda sucks.I would take in a movie at the carousel mall then head over to Dinosaur BBQ for dinner. Really yummy stuff.

Too bad it's not NCAA basketball season yet. Catch a cuse game in the superdome.You could go cow tipping...

Oh, dang....bannaments. Srsly, no open spaces or secret alcoves in the area? You know your governemt takes this stuff seriously...I wonder if they read the thread...PS: Buckeyes > Orangemen

a++ for content and effort
agree completely, cant believe how much time he put into it
too bad he spelled Snoop Dogg wrong
Spelling errors bring down the overall grade to A+.

Tullys Sports Bar on Erie BlvdVarsity Pizza on the Hill next to Marshall StreetIf you're into the bar scene, anything on Marshall St. will do.AND IT'S THE CARRIER DOME NOT THE DAMNED SUPER DOME.

whichever mod just deleted my newspaper clipping just cost me $10 in a sidebet with wandigo that it would stay up for 15 minutes. it stayed up 6.