Sunday Million Roll Call

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well, had to gamble at some point, and I honestly felt I was ahead. Lost a race for the FT...can't run good all the time I guess.

Just for argument's sake. I felt that his open shove of 7.1 mil was abusing the bubble and that he was weak. Perhaps a race, but also likely a 3 or 2 outer in that situation. Maybe I should have folded, but I still think it's the right call...no way he has a pair that beats mine imho. What do you guys think?

Just for argument's sake. I felt that his open shove of 7.1 mil was abusing the bubble and that he was weak. Perhaps a race, but also likely a 3 or 2 outer in that situation. Maybe I should have folded, but I still think it's the right call...no way he has a pair that beats mine imho. What do you guys think?
Post the HH so we can all see it again please.
I personally don't like risking bubbling the FT when we're a coinflip a large portion of the time.

Lee Jones [support]: Eirik, you're sailing off into the sunset with over $30K. Just don't mess up the carpet when you celebrate. Congratulations and thank you for playing tonightIf you remember dude's avatar, you will understand what I am about to say......wow :club:

Lee Jones [support]: Eirik, you're sailing off into the sunset with over $30K. Just don't mess up the carpet when you celebrate. Congratulations and thank you for playing tonightIf you remember dude's avatar, you will understand what I am about to say......wow :club:
Lee Jones is the nuts
Doublelaggypostaments
Lee Jones [support]: Eirik, you're sailing off into the sunset with over $30K. Just don't mess up the carpet when you celebrate. Congratulations and thank you for playing tonightIf you remember dude's avatar, you will understand what I am about to say......wow :D
Eirik's tshirt avatar was the nutz.. :club: