I admit online poker is posing somewhat of a challenge to me. After three deposits I finally realized that I should just stay out of ring games if I want to build up my bankroll. I am posting this because I am trying to find a poker coach. I need someone to fill some of the gaps in my game. I try to play at least 5-6 hours a night. If anyone would be willing to help me on my endevor please let me know or help on how I should get started with this process. GL At the tables!-Mark

try www.3-bet.net and also twoplutwo in the mid stakes NL section has a sticky on poker coaches at the top.Mark

Download subscribe to thesewww.cardrunners.comwww.pokerstove.comwww.pokertracker.comwww.pokeracehud.comgood luckMark
FYP?Mark
ive been hearing alot about cardrunners, nothing but positive feedback thus far... how many of you guys have used/use it currently?
It's one of if not the best tool I've used to help my MTT and cash game result. I watched two muddywater vids and in my first three MTTs after I finished 12th out of 700ish people and won back to back 45 man SNGs on PS. Deff get it.

Sign up and you're almost guaranteed to FT a tourney. The day I signed up for CR I won a 360 man on Stars, and the day I signed up for PXF I FT'd another tourney - about 800 people. Which is amazing considering I never make final table anything.

twoplutwo in the mid stakes NL section has a sticky on poker coaches at the top.Mark
Didn't think they would charge that much. $125/hr to $200/hr seems pretty big for what it is. Meh, if people will pay it why not.-Mark

Hey...I assume that your a low stakes player and play the levels that ive beat for a while...i jus get bored sometimes...but i play a bunch sunday through weds nights...so if ur lookin for some1 to talk poker with and work with you some just send me a pm and we can pick a time or somethin and see how it goes...i never spend enough time lookin at hands in the forum so i figure observing hands from the outside to help you will help me as well...ill coach you to the championship...lol

ill coach you at sngs.. but it'll come at a price.. muhahahahaha
SNGs suck :club:

simo...the reason they charge so much is because that's their average hourly wage playing poker. They wont work for less.

simo...the reason they charge so much is because that's their average hourly wage playing poker. They wont work for less.
Oh, I understand that, it's just that at an initial glance it seems like you're not getting great value for money if you sign up.