If you are on the list and received an email, OR received an email and are not on the list and you won a chip set, track mouse, card cover, hat, or a shirt you will receive your prize in the next 2-3 weeks. If your prize was the trial membership I'll let you know when you can take advantage of that.Thanks for your patience,
I am listed as a winner of a free trial membership...eventhough I won something(have not received a email), I am listed as #8..dont know if this was a random thing...If 5 people got a chip set they should go to 1-5 on the list since those are the best prize..then 6-15 should be able to pick the prize no? I would like a T-shirt or a hat..Please email me if that is possible....Somebody want to trade their prize for my free trial membership?Why do I have a feeling everyone gets a FREE trial membership?!!?
I went home for lunch and UPS had dropped off a package.I opened it up to find an FCP toilet seat, and a letter saying thanks for becoming a Charter Member??? :club:
How do you know if you're a charter member?
I am listed as a winner of a free trial membership...eventhough I won something(have not received a email), I am listed as #8..dont know if this was a random thing...If 5 people got a chip set they should go to 1-5 on the list since those are the best prize..then 6-15 should be able to pick the prize no? I would like a T-shirt or a hat..Please email me if that is possible....Somebody want to trade their prize for my free trial membership?Why do I have a feeling everyone gets a FREE trial membership?!!?
Send this guy an official FCP-endorsed box of Kleenex Matt...
LOL at 2/3 of the "winners" being names I've never seen before. :club: But I'm not bitter.Sincerely,wantedachipsetament
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpgmy chipsetament is in the mail.
No, but I wish I did. Rigged.
I went home for lunch and UPS had dropped off a package.I opened it up to find an FCP toilet seat, and a letter saying thanks for becoming a Charter Member??? :D
Freaking Hilarious!!! :club::D:D:D