Pokerstars Is Reportedly Going To Stop Giving Info To Sharkscope And Opr

Link, source, etc?
I just read it from the closed link on the front page.....so just a rumor?....thats why I'm asking.

I didn't think they 'gave' info to them anyway. But, maybe they are going to upgrade their software meaning that Sharkscope etc can't extract information.But yeah, where did you hear about it?

All the retards who berated the donks and qouted there sharkscope ratings in arguements ruined it. I never get why people like to chase away bad players by embarassing them just cause they cant handle a suckout. Do you really want to be playing players who make the right decisions everytime?

All the retards who berated the donks and qouted there sharkscope ratings in arguements ruined it. I never get why people like to chase away bad players by embarassing them just cause they cant handle a suckout. Do you really want to be playing players who make the right decisions everytime?
you really believe this was why they are stopping info to sharkscope?
Quick! Someone get some tinfoil hats, STAT!

Hm, I mostly used Sharkscope for tracking my own stats, but maybe it would be smarter to not do that publicly...I like it that Pokerstars puts a stop to datamining the results of donk&gos, MTT results should be made public though.

By reading the link, you either have to opt out or in with a transfer? What if you don't do anything? Will your stats be erased from the data sites? Did I just misread it? .03 to get in and .01 to get out? Its probably Bill Frist trying to find each and every American player for prosecution. (sw needed?)

Hm, I mostly used Sharkscope for tracking my own stats, but maybe it would be smarter to not do that publicly...I like it that Pokerstars puts a stop to datamining the results of donk&gos, MTT results should be made public though.
Funny, I used sharkscope mainly for tracking my own stats as well.. Always ticked me off that it wouldn't track scheduled tournaments.. I always hated being in the red on Sharkscope knowing full well if it tracked my nightly razz and NLHE donkfests, I'd ummm.. well... be out of the red at least ;)Worst part about the beratement aspect was the $1.20 SNGs... I mean, who's paying 20% rake for fun and profit in the first place? Are people *really* playing these for reasons other than bonus whoring? Anyone playing stakes that micro who aren't bonus whoring are obviously playing mostly cash games, where the rake is almost nil.