Wpt Last Night Raj Patel

The guy can play?? He got pushed around like a little girl at that table. All someone had to do was raise him and unless he had the nuts he was folding. He even thought for over a minute before pushing in with KK against an aggressive Raj. Yeah he has some good results but thats because he never puts a chip in the middle unless hes got it.
You'd be surprised how effective this style is in this day and age of poker... since everyone plays like you these days.He was at a table full of whackos, I would fold a lot of marginal hands because I KNOW that I'll eventually get a hand good enough to bust somebody (or atleast win a sizeable pot) and despite me doing this they will continue to keep shipping it dead. He played the exact way he should've at that table. He's deep in A LOT of events recently, he is good player who REALLY understands NLHE tournaments.
Joey Bagels prolly goes broke anyway postflop even if Raj flat calls, the only way he was avoiding going broke was if Raj folded to his re-raise and Raj wasn't folding any ace all night.
I had to go back and see who was at this FT. Then I saw the "Tony" correction. Joey Bagels is an NYC player who the character of Knish is based on.
I can't seem to find the 'sw' there.Seriously...this might've been the worst WPT FT as far as the worst two players making it to HU.
the funny thing is that the final 14 included Steve Sung, Loosh, Nam Le, and a couple other sicko's...and those doinks make the FT.
WOW, please don't post again. Your comments are baseless, mine are not. He may be tight but he puts up results. OH, and yeah poker is that easy...never put it in without the nuts...GREAT ADVICE. Did I already mention not to ever post again? 9 times is enough.
So he went deep in like 3 tounies? Is that supposed to be amazing? That old guy pretty much gave him a 800,000 dollar gift and he passed it up. All you have to do is play aggressive against him postflop and when he plays back just fold unless you have it. You can just look at someone at the table and tell if they are a good player or not, theres a certain presence they have and the way they move their chips and he doesnt have it. He reminds me of this older guy I play with named Ed. Ed goes deep in every tourny because he folds EVERYTHING and then when he does play back at people they dont relize hes the tightest rock in the world and give him action. If you think that he wouldnt get tore up by talented players youre wrong. Just flat wrong. Heres another hand he passed up, he raised on the button with AJ (if i remember right) and the bagel dude just goes all in (why?!) and he throws it away without even thinking and says something like "show me j4os."Yeah maybe he was looking to trap the aggressive table but it never happened. Raj trapped himself with 33 against him. So tell me why hes so good at poker? Because he went deep in a couple tournies? And if I remember right in a main event interview he had to actually tell people he had 5 kids and needed the money so people wouldnt play back at him as much. What a sissy. Did you see him make any good plays or good reads at the table? I didnt see anything impressive and you know WPT would have shown any good reads or plays he made. He might not be a donkey but hes certainly not a world class player. I'd only go as far as saying average.
So he went deep in like 3 tounies? Is that supposed to be amazing? That old guy pretty much gave him a 800,000 dollar gift and he passed it up. All you have to do is play aggressive against him postflop and when he plays back just fold unless you have it. You can just look at someone at the table and tell if they are a good player or not, theres a certain presence they have and the way they move their chips and he doesnt have it. He reminds me of this older guy I play with named Ed. Ed goes deep in every tourny because he folds EVERYTHING and then when he does play back at people they dont relize hes the tightest rock in the world and give him action. If you think that he wouldnt get tore up by talented players youre wrong. Just flat wrong. Heres another hand he passed up, he raised on the button with AJ (if i remember right) and the bagel dude just goes all in (why?!) and he throws it away without even thinking and says something like "show me j4os."Yeah maybe he was looking to trap the aggressive table but it never happened. Raj trapped himself with 33 against him. So tell me why hes so good at poker? Because he went deep in a couple tournies? And if I remember right in a main event interview he had to actually tell people he had 5 kids and needed the money so people wouldnt play back at him as much. What a sissy. Did you see him make any good plays or good reads at the table? I didnt see anything impressive and you know WPT would have shown any good reads or plays he made. He might not be a donkey but hes certainly not a world class player. I'd only go as far as saying average.
just let us know when you win a WSOP bracelet, you idiot.Seriously one of the stupidest posts I have seen in a long time. What site do you play, Screen name, results, etc. I would love to see what kinda numbers you put up in the poker world .
WOW, please don't post again. Your comments are baseless, mine are not. He may be tight but he puts up results. OH, and yeah poker is that easy...never put it in without the nuts...GREAT ADVICE. Did I already mention not to ever post again? 9 times is enough.
I've noticed that you never say anything nice.I like you
Did you see him make any good plays or good reads at the table? I didnt see anything impressive and you know WPT would have shown any good reads or plays he made.
Notwithstanding your opinion of what they showed you on the telecast, dont you think this guy must have made a good play or two to FT a WPT event?

I'm a B&M cardroom player, I dont play online. So everyone who wins a bracelet is a good player? Ive seen some pretty dumb *** plays at WSOP. Remember Moneymaker? he won the big one and he was a not a good player. Theres plenty of bracelet winners that arent very impressive.Besides, what kind of good player has to tell people at the table he has 5 children and needs the money because he doesnt want to get action. Answer me that.

So everyone who wins a bracelet is a good player?
In the last year, this guy has: 1) FTed a WPT event; 2) won a WSOP bracelet; and 3) won over 1 million dollars in the largest ME ever. I am comfortable saying that anyone who achieves those three feats in one year is a good player, certainly better than average, as you contend.
Besides, what kind of good player has to tell people at the table he has 5 children and needs the money because he doesnt want to get action. Answer me that.
What kind of person relies on such a stupid, meaningless anecdote to assess whether or not someone is an above average player, especially when there is a myriad of other, more relevant factors readily available for consideration?