Official 2007 New England Patriots Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this starting offense so far...its like finely tuned sports car..even without Moss.
I predict the Bills steal a game from you guys this year! :club:
Guys Brady and Belichek don't bow down to hype LOL
This is such a myth.Remember the Colts/Pats regular season game last year?Brady bowed down to the hype that he was as talented as Peyton Manning and chucked 4 interceptions.Belichek bowed down to the hype that he was a mastermind and forgot that you're supposed to run run run against the Colts. Granted, he did use the wham block effectively for part of the game, and Bob Sanders made Maroney wish he was still in Minnesota a couple times...but by his own admission, Belichek should have stuck with the run.
  • 2 weeks later...
I LOVE that people still doubt this team. You will all eat shjt in 6 months.There has never been a better football team on earth. If they lose any games it will be one for the bbf.
LOLOLOL. that made me laugh, and its pretty arrogant. try looking at the cowboys of the 90s or the niners of the 80s or steelers of the 70s.
First game, we destroy the Jets. Things are looking to be right on schedule.
cant help but be impressed by NE. Randy Moss seems to have found a nice new home. San Diego looked kinda blah too. Only team that looked better than the Pats this weekend was the Colts.....
LOLOLOL. that made me laugh, and its pretty arrogant. try looking at the cowboys of the 90s or the niners of the 80s or steelers of the 70s.
I'm looking right at them. This years Patriots are better.My week 2 prediction: Patriots 45 - Chargers 28
Do they get to cheat this week?
I dont see how its cheating. Its research. I admire it actually.Anyway..what was videotaped is not used in that actual game. Its only for the future.
/thread
Thread is still open...and will be until February. I know you hate it. I'm sorry...you just have to cope.
I'm looking right at them. This years Patriots are better.My week 2 prediction: Patriots 45 - Chargers 28
lol. you have no idea what you're talking about, oh and ya what they did was cheating. does this mean they cheated in all three superbowls? taiiinted.
lol. you have no idea what you're talking about, oh and ya what they did was cheating. does this mean they cheated in all three superbowls? taiiinted.
diepeople love to hate the dynastypeople love to try to tear down the best coach in league history, nest owner in sports, a lock HOFer and top 5 All time QB b4 he turns 30.......soo sick......admit it guys Pats are just unreal this season no stopping us....
diepeople love to hate the dynastypeople love to try to tear down the best coach in league history, nest owner in sports, a lock HOFer and top 5 All time QB b4 he turns 30.......soo sick......admit it guys Pats are just unreal this season no stopping us....
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH, wait.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA you seriously think that BILL is the best coach in NFL history? LOL Sorry my friend that belongs to either Walsh, Lombardi, or many others ahead of bill
You just want to hate this team because they can destroy your team...whatever it may be.
You guys are the best team in the past 11 years. No doubt. But the statements that bill belicheck (SP) is the best head coach of all time and that this team is the best of all time is just arrogant and stupid