• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garbanzito, he was in the mil yesterday with 15 left, don't know how he ended though
OMG, I hate poker...He acted like he didn't speak english during the chop? Maybe he doesn't read/write it well, but I had no problem communicating with him at the table.In my opinion, if he is playing well enough to go deep in a Sunday Million vs that type of field, then my image of him being able to make the move with hands I had beat (besides draws) is given more legitimacy.
OMG, I hate poker...He acted like he didn't speak english during the chop? Maybe he doesn't read/write it well, but I had no problem communicating with him at the table.In my opinion, if he is playing well enough to go deep in a Sunday Million vs that type of field, then my image of him being able to make the move with hands I had beat (besides draws) is given more legitimacy.
jk that wasnt him as far as I know.just wanted to piss you off a little.
lol
OMG I hate you.I hope David Pham is at every WPT final table (and there will be multiple I'm sure) you ever play. :club:

Nothing is ever easy..........An error has been encounteredYour account has been closed.Please call NETELLER Security at 00.800.7767.6343 and press 0 then option 2, or email admin@neteller.com.We apologize for any inconvenience. :club:

I actually withdrew all my cash, which was a few hundred, just before this got locked up... so I was never sure exactly what happened, I just knew we couldn't use neteller anymore to bring money onto a "gambling site".So could someone update me on what happened?They just locked everyone's funds for a long time?And as of now, you still can't use neteller to deposit to Full Tilt or anything?What software do you guys use, what online service lets you do such a thing?

AND SIXTEEN CENTS!
Every journey begins with a single step. So, to get to big numbers, youhave to start small. Lay sixteen pennies in a line and you have one foot, stackthem and you have an inch. Okay, so much for the small numbers - let's move up. value 16¢, (sixteen cents) width (side-by-side) 12 inches, (one foot) height (stacked) 1 inch thickness 0.0625 inches, (1/16 of an inch) weight 1.6 ounces area (laid flat) 9 square inches taken from http://www.kokogiak.com/megapenny/two.aspyou laugh, i say i got a foot of copper beeeyatch

I didn't read this whole thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but warning: I went to withdraw by EFT, and have not changed my bank account, but the account number they had was incorrect. It was a BofA account and the number was correct except they left out the first 2 digits. MAKE SURE you check that the information is correct before EFT'ing.e

I didn't read this whole thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but warning: I went to withdraw by EFT, and have not changed my bank account, but the account number they had was incorrect. It was a BofA account and the number was correct except they left out the first 2 digits. MAKE SURE you check that the information is correct before EFT'ing.e
rgr. although i checked before reading this cause i'm a responsible adult.bahahahhaha- Jordan
Yeah, I have a WAMU account and everything appeared kosher.
lolheres my brag/beat...$42,101.16ship the boomsauce.LOL THX NETELLER CHECK OUT MY NEW RIDEMercedes.jpg
I'm sure the ladies at the Rhino will throw you a nice party.