Reason #724 Why Democrats Should Not Be In Power

umm, you're not a very smart guy at all, so I'll phrase this question in the form of a circle.circle.jpg
Single greatest response I have ever laid my slanty eyes on.
h10.gif
Very nice but very random, no?And BG, you continue to be my hero <3
So...she is 11 years old in that video?
You guys have the sense of HUMOR of an eleven year old. That's the joke. She's handling her beautiful C-cup breasts, dressed like a fucking PROM QUEEN, and you're seriously suggesting that I think it's from Remember the Titans? Note to self: Nobody gets jokes ever.Wang
You guys have the sense of HUMOR of an eleven year old. That's the joke. She's handling her beautiful C-cup breasts, dressed like a fucking PROM QUEEN, and you're seriously suggesting that I think it's from Remember the Titans? Note to self: Nobody gets jokes ever.Wang
I won't give you a worst...joke...ever. But it was one of the worst i've seen this month, if it could even be called a joke.
I won't give you a worst...joke...ever. But it was one of the worst i've seen this month, if it could even be called a joke.
I am not sure why, but I don't much care for you. I don't think I ever have. Perhaps it has to do with your haughty, condescending manner. Maybe it's simply an arbitrary dislike, based on nothing and manufactured on my end for no real reason. But probably not. It's probably the former, combined with your incredible knack of ruining my fun. In short: shut the fuck up I fucked your mother.Wang
I am not sure why, but I don't much care for you. I don't think I ever have. Perhaps it has to do with your haughty, condescending manner. Maybe it's simply an arbitrary dislike, based on nothing and manufactured on my end for no real reason. But probably not. It's probably the former, combined with your incredible knack of ruining my fun. In short: shut the fuck up I fucked your mother.Wang
I won't lose any sleep over it.
I won't lose any sleep over it.
At this moment, I want nothing more than for you to realize how incredibly boring you are. Right now, it's very important to me for you to understand that you are mind-bogglingly uninteresting. Sadly, since the boring are generally incapable of properly evaluating themselves in context, you'll never really get it. But think about it. For me. You are so boring.Wang
At this moment, I want nothing more than for you to realize how incredibly boring you are. Right now, it's very important to me for you to understand that you are mind-bogglingly uninteresting. Sadly, since the boring are generally incapable of properly evaluating themselves in context, you'll never really get it. But think about it. For me. You are so boring.Wang
I better be learning how to do this at camp.
I better be learning how to do this at camp.
I'm thinking about running a small, for-profit poker academy around here. I've got a perfectly organized client base, since all the players where I deal ask me to critique the lines they take on various LHE hands throughout the day, and I'm sure a healthy portion of players from each skill-level would consider paying for individual or group lessons. I could teach basic and advanced LHE strategy, and basic Omaha/8 strategy, but am woefully underqualified to give advice on NLHE. Perhaps I'll fly you out here for a special seminar in exchange for your No Limit wisdom, and run a "Wangman Being Wangman" seminar afterwards for those that are interested. Obviously, I would be paying people to attend the latter.Wang
Wow this went downhill quick.FYI mine was a joke as well. Who in God's green earth would netflix Remember the Titans?BTW I figured out what movie this is fromoRemember the TATAsNow, Wang, if you said that ... it would have been funny!
Wow this went downhill quick.FYI mine was a joke as well. Who in God's green earth would netflix Remember the Titans?BTW I figured out what movie this is fromoRemember the TATAsNow, Wang, if you said that ... it would have been funny!
Mine was a drier, more subtle joke. I thought yours was funny, too, but in a "ba-dum-CHING!" kinda way. I was mostly directing my rage at Yoda, for the reasons I state a few posts above.Wang
I'm thinking about running a small, for-profit poker academy around here. I've got a perfectly organized client base, since all the players where I deal ask me to critique the lines they take on various LHE hands throughout the day, and I'm sure a healthy portion of players from each skill-level would consider paying for individual or group lessons. I could teach basic and advanced LHE strategy, and basic Omaha/8 strategy, but am woefully underqualified to give advice on NLHE. Perhaps I'll fly you out here for a special seminar in exchange for your No Limit wisdom, and run a "Wangman Being Wangman" seminar afterwards for those that are interested. Obviously, I would be paying people to attend the latter.Wang
I didn't realize you were a dealer. Tell me, why are dealers so fucking horrible at being dealers? Unless, you're actually not bad at all, and it's just that your job -- instead of what I thought, which was to control the game fairly and according to the rules, and of course to actually deal the cards -- is actually to try to hold Dutch to bets he didn't call because he flashed his river card, and mucked the board, indicating that he missed his hand. (I swear she actually told the Floor, "he turned over his card, like he was calling the bet." You guys suck.)
I didn't realize you were a dealer. Tell me, why are dealers so fucking horrible at being dealers? Unless, you're actually not bad at all, and it's just that your job -- instead of what I thought, which was to control the game fairly and according to the rules, and of course to actually deal the cards -- is actually to try to hold Dutch to bets he didn't call because he flashed his river card, and mucked the board, indicating that he missed his hand. (I swear she actually told the Floor, "he turned over his card, like he was calling the bet." You guys suck.)
I am a very good dealer held in very high esteem and whose services are in very high demand around here. I'm proficient at all games (including Pot Limit games, which is difficult to find), keep all games moving, and have an encyclopedic knowledge of the rules that I use only to punish those who incur my wrath.No, but seriously like 90% of all dealers are terrible, 5% are passable, and the last 5% are actually good. I am excellent, and make fairly good money due to my skillz.