Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..Yang has had such a problem calling down with marginal hands, previously.
It definitely made his call easier.
I understand that people can get tired, but come on man... I don't think I can give up like Rahme did when there's $8.25 Million on the line.
u and me both lol @ fbt saying he shlda just shut the hell up QFMFT
donk play not to push preflop with the KK IMO, especially after Jerry put so much in preflop.
He can't really shove KK there and expect to get called by a reasonable range of hands.It's tough, but he has to eat it, fold, and move on.Let's go Tuan, it's been a while since there's been a HU comeback.Sidebar: Can either of the HU finalists speak english? I'm fairly sure Tuan can, but I don't think I've heard him speak ever.
what is the over/under on the number of pages this thread is going to get to before someone TID?
possibly 99 now

Wow... we lost #4 and #3 in short order.It's the battle of North America now, and like our populations, Jerry has a massive chip lead.Fortunately, we all know that us Canadians are better poker players and the bracelet is coming north of the border. :club:

it won't be 6-7 hours.We'll be finished by 6:25 CDT (3 hours 50 min)Sometime between 5:25 - 5:55 CDT. , most likely rangeMark the tape(I'm optimistic)
aparently I was not optimistic enough.The pattern I've seen is they undershoot, then way overshoot as it tightens up from 8 handed, down to 4.3 handed it speeds up again. (by pattern I mean the two years I've seen this live, so we have long term data here)
possibly 99 105 now
FYP
Wow... we lost #4 and #3 in short order.It's the battle of North America now, and like our populations, Jerry has a massive chip lead.Fortunately, we all know that us Canadians are better poker players and the bracelet is coming north of the border. :D
:club:

I have no clue what to think about this guy...uber donks would have prolly called much fast than he didand who cares is the man is praising what he believes in, it is his right to do so. I'd much rather listen to that than RainKahn bouncing around like a pinball and smack talking Hellmuth.Plus it was almost a forgone conclusion that whoever won (minus Watkinson/Kravchencko) was going to be calling a donk, calling station, lucksack, w/e. It has been that way ever since '02, with Hachem being the only exception. I think the biggest test is how they play for the next year under all the limelight.

that whole "its your decision" is definetely -ev. He was spewing weakness at that point.
Definitely for the first time in 12 hours this guy breaks his slow motion pokerface and begins to actually talk before making a decision (did he do this like... ever before?), I think if Rahme just kept calm and didn't give anything away Yang puts him on a stronger ace and folds...

Can Tuan Lam do it?I doubt it. I will say this...if Tuan Lam can get the good lord to smack him with the deck..he will win this thing in about 10 minutes.

I think we're pretty delusional, if we think at any point, he was really getting away from TP5K there. Maybe the table talk made it a quicker decision, but, he's not laying that down, at any point.
Correct. I don't even think that folding is the right play given that he's getting 3-1 and Rahme still has some hands Jerry beats (as we've seen)ZOMG Gordon "Jerry has played flawlessly"Goddammit, 20 minute break?