Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

i just got home from work - how many are left, chip counts, blinds, etc? Should i get the ppv or not? Estimated time left to finding a champion? Last year went until like 6 am EST, i think. Are we on pace for that this year?Sorry - i didn't want to stumble through 35 pages to find these answers.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got home from work - how many are left, chip counts, blinds, etc? Should i get the ppv or not? Estimated time left to finding a champion? Last year went until like 6 am EST, i think. Are we on pace for that this year?Sorry - i didn't want to stumble through 35 pages to find these answers.
Watch it for free. Check the link on page 3 and 4 of this thread.
Some terrible player has nearly all the chips. Don't waste your money.
:heart:whew!Back from workholy cow what a thread...ty for the link.Cliff notes lol! ??
Yang= Religious Jamie Gold/cliffnotes

Updated Chip CountsSeat 1 - Raymond Rahme - 15.955 millionSeat 2 - Alex Kravchenko - 5.17 millionSeat 4 - Jerry Yang - 73.04 millionSeat 6 - Tuan Lam - 19.915 millionSeat 8 - Jon Kalmar - 13.405 million

FWP, you are horrible at poker and you have no idea what you are talking about. Obviously he should have just shoved preflop but once he puts in 6m preflop, the pot is 12m, what is he gonna check fold the flop? Are you people really this dense. This hand played out so retardedly, should have been, Yang raises, Khan shove, Yang snap call.
Agree 100%...but he shoulda flatcalled preflop then re-evaluate. Still would had chips. Once he shoved, it's a formality.
Cliff notes lol! ??
Yang managed to build a huge stack with the help of God by- busting the chipleader at the beginning of the table with AK all in on turn (against 85dd on a Kd 8d xd x board - I think) - busting Lee Watkinson with A9 against A7 allin preflop (Yang had A9)- busting Lee Childs with J8 against KJ all in preflop (Yang had J8)- busting Rain Khan with JJ against AQs all in preflop (Yang had JJ)
Phil is a damn liar. He was wearing a helmet when he passed by!
He said that was the edited version. He claims that when he got out first he had no helmet and they handed one to him afterward.
Updated Chip CountsSeat 1 - Raymond Rahme - 15.955 millionSeat 2 - Alex Kravchenko - 5.17 millionSeat 4 - Jerry Yang - 73.04 millionSeat 6 - Tuan Lam - 19.915 millionSeat 8 - Jon Kalmar - 13.405 million
cool. Requote for all new guys coming on...I hear Yang has balls.Is he reading well, playing well, or luckboxing?
I hear Yang has balls.Is he reading well, playing well, or luckboxing?
It seems to be a mixture between fearlessness/cardrack/getting lucky, but hard to tell for sure without hole cards.